Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #91
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: pet of the month

I adopted one schnauzer and did not get the loot bag but everything was find when I adopted after they said the glitch was fixed. So no one should have to wait to adopt now.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 12:37 PM   #92
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

I decided to try it...and it worked! We got the POTM bag on our new adoption.

Now we just have to wait for the loot bag for the one we adopted on Jan 1st.
Linnae is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #93
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Well, Monday is almost done.

No POTM loot bag in sight.

Has anyone who adopted pre-noon on the 1st gotten theirs yet?

Someone who adopted after 12 on Friday was told by Ganz today that they haven't heard of anyone
in that situation besides them also missing one.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #94

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

No we have not recieved ours either. The woman I spoke with this morning, said it would be today but, I guess that didn't work out.

I think they are well aware that MANY people didn't get loot bags. I'm sure they will fix it but, how long will it take, is the question.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #95
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

no loot for me tonight when I logged on! sure hope I get something GOOD for having to wait!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #96
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

I still have yet to get the POTM loot bag for either my asian account or my american account...which of course for my asian account it's already 10:21am Tuesday so oh well...hopefully Ganz will get it soon. Both pets were adopted first thing 1/1 so I was one of the many who didn't get their loot bags (times 2 in my case!)

Hopefully soon....
GeneralTso77 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #97
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Monday is almost done for tonight.... lets hope everyone gets their loot bags by then!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #98
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm very surprised, Ganz had fixed them, yesterday so this must
be a bigger glitch than they thought xD
I adopted my POTM after WI annouced it was safe, I did it
later at night somewhere between 8-10, it wnet smoothly with
no glitches or 'Please Wait....'. The only thing I can think of it
that Ganz hasn't fixed the asian accounts, perhaps just the American.
I wonder why?
I hope you reiceve you lotobag AFTER GANZ FIXES IT!
There are alot of glitches . . . .
Old 01-05-2010, 01:17 AM   #99
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

apparently no pre-"fix" accts have gotten the POTM loot yet kathryn.

not sure where you picked up just asian from.....

Just waiting..................................................
(as app so frequently says)
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 01:33 AM   #100

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I adopted my schnauzer named Sneakers today. All went fine until I went to open my loot bag. When I did it showed all the prizes and my computer froze up. I couldn't click on the OK button. I had no choise but to log out and log back in. I immediately checked my dock. Everything was there. That was a relief. I didn't want to have to call Ganz.

Last edited by mygaga55; 01-05-2010 at 01:41 AM..
mygaga55 is offline Female
Closed