Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

Default No Pet of the Month in Asian yet

The asian account is in January. Usually I wait, but when I looked at Today's activities it had the Schnauzer listed in the Pet of the Month activities. I figured it was safe to adopt my Schnauzer.

Wrong!!

I didn't get a POTM gift. Sigh! I sent Ganz an email through customer support...hope I get a response.

So, don't adopt your POTM's yet. Wait!!

Oh, and if anyone knows the phone number to Ganz, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Linnae
Linnae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
twinkler4444
Webkinz :)

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

Default Re: No Pet of the Month in Asian yet

Ok great thanks for the advice
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Wish I'd seen this sooner...I just adopted my Schnauzer, but it's after 11 am there, so I figured it would be safe. NOPE! I didn't get a POTM item, either. I'll wait until you get a response, but I'm sure I'll have to send them a message as well...*sigh*

If they don't want to keep the Asian accounts on the day ahead schedule, then they should just tell us to wait until it's January 1st in the US before adopting pets!!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae

Thanks,
Linnae
1-866-932-5469 - Regular business hours so they'll likely be off tomorrow.

I wish you luck because the last time I did not receive my POTM loot bag I was told they couldn't "replace missing items".

I know there have been people lucky enough to have had nothing bad happen and that have received their loot bags when they've adopted on the first of the month. I've not been lucky that way - I've not gotten a loot bag on two occasions, so I never, ever adopt on the first - no matter how good the Daily Activities are.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
Inuyasha is a

Inuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to all

you wont always get your loot bag on the first day of the month so it is best to do it on the second.
Inuyasha11 is offline Male
Old 12-31-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I always wait until I see the POM listed as such on the front page. And do not email them but call them on Monday and I think they will help you. The email is useless - just gives the spiel about lost items.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

Too bad I read this now. Just adopted the POTM for my daughter and no loot bag Guess I'll be calling them on Monday..
COOKIE.313 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Angry No POTM item!

When I adopted my Webkinz schnauzer, it was "0:20" am on WW. I went through the usual adoption process, and in the end, came out with NO POTM item. Was this my fault? Are you not suppossed to recieve POTM items if you don't wait until after WW goes down for the night? Thanks for reading!

P.S. I even logged out and back in to see if I'd recieve it then, but nope.

Last edited by cuteforpop; 01-01-2010 at 12:42 AM..
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #9
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Linnae
The asian account is in January. Usually I wait, but when I looked at Today's activities it had the Schnauzer listed in the Pet of the Month activities. I figured it was safe to adopt my Schnauzer.

Wrong!!

I didn't get a POTM gift. Sigh! I sent Ganz an email through customer support...hope I get a response.

So, don't adopt your POTM's yet. Wait!!

Thanks,
Linnae
Oh, I wish I'd seen this!!! I just adopted my schnauzer after 12:30 am and DIDN'T get my POTM gift bag! I'm sending a message too, but yeah, please someone help with a number to call them at.

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
Wish I'd seen this sooner...I just adopted my Schnauzer, but it's after 11 am there, so I figured it would be safe. NOPE! I didn't get a POTM item, either. I'll wait until you get a response, but I'm sure I'll have to send them a message as well...*sigh*

If they don't want to keep the Asian accounts on the day ahead schedule, then they should just tell us to wait until it's January 1st in the US before adopting pets!!
I waited until it was January 1st in U.S. but that didn't help. I didn't get mine either.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Well looks like we are all in the same boat. I waited till after midnight and did not get mine either. I say we should all get the new item to make up for this. I will be calling on Monday and trust me I will mention this to the rep.
Joani is offline Female
Closed