Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 08:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
minnottes has disabled reputation

Default No Webkinz Day Gift Box!

I am usually the last person to complain about anything, but this morning when my daughter logged in to WW she did not get a Webkinz Day gift box. She DID however get 2 Webkinz Day cards. Needless to say, she was a little upset, and I am as well since we have spent a ton of money on this stuff. I called customer service and the lady said she could not do anything about it right now because she hasn't heard of any other problems like this. She told me if we do not get one by 5:00 to call them then. I have cleared my cache, tried another browser, and all the other things you are supposed to do, but nothing worked. And why couldn't she just check her kinzpost box if she did not believe us?

Last edited by minnottes; 04-29-2011 at 02:32 PM..
minnottes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

littlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: No Webkinz Day Gift Box!

I also did not get a Webkinz Day gift box on two of the four account that I logged into this morning. One was an Asian account and another my US account. This is just to let you know you are not the only one to whom this has happened. I have not called Webkinz yet but it seems to me that they should have just given the gift box to you! I hope they will correct this for both of us. I have my daughter and my grand-kids accounts to log in to. I was looking forward to this and I am very disappointed....but for the kids it is heart-breaking.
littlesnowbear is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 09:43 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by littlesnowbear
I also did not get a Webkinz Day gift box on two of the four account that I logged into this morning. One was an Asian account and another my US account. This is just to let you know you are not the only one to whom this has happened. I have not called Webkinz yet but it seems to me that they should have just given the gift box to you! I hope they will correct this for both of us. I have my daughter and my grand-kids accounts to log in to. I was looking forward to this and I am very disappointed....but for the kids it is heart-breaking.
Thanks for letting me know we were not the only ones. I forgot to mention it was a North American account. We have three accounts in our household and I got a gift box in mine and my oldest daughter got one as well. It was my youngest daughter that did not get hers, which is the most upsetting part. I will give her my cake, trophy, and picture, but I cannot give her my wish token. The lady I spoke to said it was "still early" and that might be the reason she did not get hers. Well, I opened mine at 12:01 a.m. and I got a gift. You can't really get much earlier than that. When you log in, you are just supposed to have it. Good luck getting your gift boxes.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #4
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get mine either.
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Out of 14 accounts, my son in laws account did not get one yet. They are on vacation and I have been doing all their dailies. will keep trying, then I will call
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

I called and they put mine in my dock. I logged on and sure enough it was there. I hope everyone gets theirs too!
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
usbrit is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry that this happened to your daughter. My 5 year old son's account did not have the Webkinz box either and I haven't told him yet because he is going to be so upset! We have 2 accounts, so I already sent everything in the second account over but, as you mentioned, I can't send the wish token and he really enjoys the experience of opening those gift boxes! It's very upsetting to have a glitch like this.

Does anyone know the customer service phone number to call Webkinz? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks so much.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #8
ImagineHappy1
Banned
ImagineHappy is just really niceImagineHappy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by usbrit
I'm so sorry that this happened to your daughter. My 5 year old son's account did not have the Webkinz box either and I haven't told him yet because he is going to be so upset! We have 2 accounts, so I already sent everything in the second account over but, as you mentioned, I can't send the wish token and he really enjoys the experience of opening those gift boxes! It's very upsetting to have a glitch like this.

Does anyone know the customer service phone number to call Webkinz? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks so much.
1866WEBKINZ

Hope this Helps, and gets your son his box,
ImagineHappy!
ImagineHappy is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
usbrit is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU so much ImagineHappy! I called and they could see that he wasn't awarded the box and put it in his dock.

Anyone who didn't get one, I would recommend calling. Perhaps they've had enough calls now that they are aware of the issue.

Thank you again!

View Post Originally Posted by ImagineHappy
1866WEBKINZ

Hope this Helps, and gets your son his box,
ImagineHappy!
Old 04-29-2011, 02:24 PM   #10

I called back again at 3:00p.m. and it seems like they are definitely aware of the situation. The representative just had to check my daughter's dock to confirm that she did not receive a gift and they gave her one in less than two minutes. Thank you very much to everyone who called today to let them know this was going on. They cannot fix our problems unless they know what our problems are.
Closed