Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default No Wacky's Logout Carnival, two days in a row

Our home has 3 Deluxe US accounts. One for myself (mom), one for my daughter, and one for my son. My Logout Carnival has been working each day, as has my son's. My daughter, though, never got the option to play when she logged out yesterday, and the same thing happened today (I attempted today, just to make sure she wasn't making an error of some sort). I don't know if this is a glitch, or if Ganz just hasn't made the Carnival available to all accounts, but I can assure you it is a huge headache in my home, what with one sibling having access and the other not. Has anyone else been deprived of their daily Logout Carnival, and if so, has it also happened to you on consecutive days?

EDIT (5/27/11): Three cheers for our family, and for I hope others as well! My daughter was able to do her Wacky's carnival yesterday, no problem. Thanks for staying on top of it, Ganz!

Last edited by Eustace McTuppe; 05-27-2011 at 12:16 AM.. Reason: Edited due to fix
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: No Wacky's Logout Carnival, two days in a row

3rd party ads have to be turned on. Also, you may try clearing your cache. other people are having this problem. ganz is working on making it so you can play even without the ads.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #3

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the reply! The ads are turned on, though, so I guess it's just a kink Ganz needs to work out. It is pretty frustrating because two of us can do it and the other can't (on the same computer!). I almost wish it wasn't working for all of us, as I'm getting a mean case of "But that's not FAIR!" thrown at me right now, lol.
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 AM   #4

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

We have third-party ads on and regularly clear the cache --- several times the logout games freeze and we aren't able to finish them. It must be a Ganz problem.
vickylw is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

I NEVER EVEN HAD IT YET!
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I've heard that it only works on FireFox and Google Chrome
Old 05-21-2011, 11:39 PM   #7
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

well im on Firefox and it does not work. also google chrome it does not work.
pompomkitty10 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2011, 01:50 PM   #8
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

IE works for me. I was told by Ganz that for those that do not work it won't be fixed until their next relase ( EDIT: It is this Wednesday). Sorry this is happening to you!!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 05-23-2011 at 03:02 PM..
Old 05-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
IE works for me. I was told by Ganz that for those that do not work it won't be fixed until their next relase ( I can not remember if it is this Wednesday or next, but it is soon). Sorry this is happening to you!!
I believe it is this Wednesday when the issues with this are supposed to be fixed.

Eustace: Trying it on the same computer means nothing if your accounts aren't on the same server.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
abbee is on a distinguished road

Question Re: No Wacky's Logout Carnival, two days in a row

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
3rd party ads have to be turned on. Also, you may try clearing your cache. other people are having this problem. ganz is working on making it so you can play even without the ads.
How do you clear you cache?
abbee is offline Female
Closed