Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2010, 02:23 AM   #1
foofa614
Webkinz :)
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Default No Thanksgiving basket.

I recieved a Thanksgiving basket in one of my accounts but not the other. I signed out and logged back in and got nothing. I unloaded my dock and still had nothing. I logged out and cleared my cache. I signed back in and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: No Thanksgiving basket.

Same here, I've done everything you have and nothing! I'm very disappointed, hopefully we can call them, wait it's not a holiday in Canada, we can call today!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

Oh, I just assumed that it would be closed because of the holiday. I'm happy that at least one of my accounts had it, but hope they will fix it so I don't have to call them come Friday. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Old 11-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

This hasn't happened to me. But I am sorry to hear it's happening to you. Happy Thanksgiving
Priceless is offline Male
Old 11-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Happened to me - no basket on my single account

My friend got a basket and card on her account.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #6

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I got my basket, I was on at about 12:13 Kinz time (that's what I call it). I'm sorry to hear that some of you on this thread didn't get one. Keep checking for it, maybe it'll come.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

update - logged out and back in a few times, cleared my cache and such and now I have the card, but still no basket. I will try logging in and out a few more times then try calling Ganz.

final update - called ganz. She told me that 1 the basket was in my dock - had me log in and there it was. And 2 that I have far too many items in my dock and I need to reduce my 1500 items to less than 100 items if I want this kind of help in the future.

I am glad to get my basket, she was reasonably polite, but I do think ganz needs to fix the dock problem. I would be willing to pay 5,000 kinzcash to have a storrage unit to hold all my excess stuff that I want to keep but don't need on a daily basis. I would even be willing to let it be limited access and I can only get stuff from it or put stuff into it once per day. Not sure if that would help programming or server wise, but it is a thought. I will think it through some, then put in a more fleshed out version into ideas for Ganz.

Last edited by FBmom; 11-25-2010 at 02:15 PM..
FBmom is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

same with me
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 PM   #9

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

Same with me! I have no thanksgiving basket! My parents won;t let me call Ganz. What do i do!! I have been on webkinz all day! I keep logging in and out! Still nothing!! I WANT MY BASKET! Someone help!! What do i do!? HELP!!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by Icepelt
Same with me! I have no thanksgiving basket! My parents won;t let me call Ganz. What do i do!! I have been on webkinz all day! I keep logging in and out! Still nothing!! I WANT MY BASKET! Someone help!! What do i do!? HELP!!
I know it would be a pain, but you can try to clear your dock to 90 items or less, then clear your cache, then log back in and see - the lady I spoke with at Ganz implied it was all the items in my dock that caused all my troubles - not sure if I believe it, but it might be worth a try.

Also you can try emailing Ganz and see if you can get help that way. If your parents are woried about a toll call - let them know that the customer support line is toll free.

The different ways to contact Ganz is in the Wiki

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I hoped that helped and that you get your basket!
FBmom is offline Female
Closed