Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Default no St Patty's day gift

2 of our accounts did not receive our special gift for logging in. Both of those accounts had two Happy St Patrick's day letters from webkinz in the accounts. The other accounts received their gifts just fine.
lillysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: no St Patty's day gift

5/6 of ourS recieved one
I'm not sure, but you could try calling ganz
But for the Valentines Gift Box, we just emailed Ganz with the gift box and account and a few days later we had out gift in our accounts, so I'd try one of them

Good luck!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

No gift and no letter...bummer!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

A letter, but no gift. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 10:16 AM   #5

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

We can't log in on the first try on ANY of our accounts so far! Used multiple browsers too - which is NOT something any user should have to do!

I am so sick and tired of the problems Ganz has! Oh, I think everyone could tolerate the problems IF Ganz made them a priority and fixed them as they were discovered. Yet instead of even making an attempt to fix their problems, they are on Twitter sending tweets about St Patricks Day and having themselves a grand ole time!

Been on WI for well over an hour, looking for the post that has the link to the BBB so I can file yet another complaint with them. Can someone please repost the link here so we can find it again?

Any lawyers that enjoy playing on WW? If so, what LEGAL recourse do we have for Ganz' refusal to make their pay-to-play site work properly??
My mind keeps repeating "Class Action Lawsuit" - hitting Ganz in the wallet seems to be the only hope we have of making them sit up and give attention to the important things about their business!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
NYAN

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

My account got a letter, but no gift
yazibelle is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #7

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here, letter...but no gift.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #8

xbstegrlx is a jewel in the roughxbstegrlx is a jewel in the rough

Letter but no gift What email address do we use to contact them?
Old 03-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #9

Didelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guideDidelphis is a golden guide

Simmer down, and look at the tag on any Webkinz plush. On the back it says:
"Ganz reserves the right to discontinue webkinz.com at any time without notice."

Think about that.

If Webkinz World becomes an annoyance, unprofitable or Ganz has to hire lawyers against a lawsuit, they can simply SHUT DOWN WEBKINZ FOREVER.

I've invested a substantial amount of time and money into my accounts, and thoroughly enjoy my WW time. It would be a shame if a few nutjobs wrecked it for the rest of us.
Didelphis is offline Female
Old 03-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #10

xbstegrlx is a jewel in the roughxbstegrlx is a jewel in the rough

haha I think she was just venting. No one would spend thousands of dollars trying to sue a big corporation over a virtual root beer.
Closed