Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Taku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the way

Default Re: No Spring Celebration Gift!

i wrote them on sunday, got an answer that they need some information, then i sent them i told them each time that i live in europe and that a phone call wouldn't be good. anyway then again i had to sent them my phone number. i hope they give me the basket soon i so want it. last time i had problems they gave me the thing without asking me for the phone number because i live here
please ganz
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 07:50 PM   #12
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
i wrote them on sunday, got an answer that they need some information, then i sent them i told them each time that i live in europe and that a phone call wouldn't be good. anyway then again i had to sent them my phone number. i hope they give me the basket soon i so want it. last time i had problems they gave me the thing without asking me for the phone number because i live here
please ganz
Oh Taku! I am sorry to hear how much trouble it is to contact Ganz from Europe. I hope it works out for you!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #13

darkblast is on a distinguished road

i wish i could call i was using crome on my laptop i got the panel but my computer lagged and i got blancs looks like noo gift for me
darkblast is offline Male
Old 04-27-2011, 11:40 AM   #14

Taku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the wayTaku2 knows the way

they never needed my phone number before, and i hope they call soon and i get my gift! i mean what do they need the number, they did the things without before. so i waited all day long today and yesterday for a call, i would stay up longer too (i still have easter break till next monday) if they would call. Please do so i want my gift
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
bluearow is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry to hear Taku, has anyone gotten the Kid's stove from the Webkinz Day countdown yet? I can't seem to find the Click on it Ad to win.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM   #16
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

sorry to hear you did not get the gifts!
mrclausers is offline Female
Old 04-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #17
puppiesrock656 will become famous soon enough

That happened to me on only one of my accounts! But then when I logged out and logged back in again the Happy spring celebration message popped up!
Old 04-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #18

I logged out and in that day and cleared cache and everything. i wrote ganz and STILL haven't heard from them since i sent them my phone number. I am so disappointed, i know they have lots to do with those things right now, BUT then they should first fix the whole thing and give us the gifts and then do anything different
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 04-29-2011, 07:08 AM   #19
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
I logged out and in that day and cleared cache and everything. i wrote ganz and STILL haven't heard from them since i sent them my phone number. I am so disappointed, i know they have lots to do with those things right now, BUT then they should first fix the whole thing and give us the gifts and then do anything different
I am bummed for you!

I have since changed my browser to Firefox and I can get into WW better - it used to be that I couldn't even get in at all on this computer. Now, as long as I clear my cache immediately prior to logging in (and shutting everything else down on my desktop) I can get in. I am finally seeing my Daily Kinzcare awards as well.

Please keep me posted...fingers crossed for you!
Lolith is offline Female
Closed