Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
babygirl's_mom is a jewel in the roughbabygirl's_mom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No Room Choice in Club House!!!

I agree, this is definitely a change for the worse. My problem is not so much finding or joining friends (very annoying when friends are in "full" rooms, though!!). Mostly I liked being able to meet a friend in a certain (mostly empty) room. Or being able to choose to go to an empty or mostly empty room when doing things like looking for Doug or when Santakinz was happening.
babygirl's_mom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #12
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

This was a very bad choice by Ganz. I hate not being able to switch to a room of my choice. I hope they fix this really soon!
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #13
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I really can't stand this. I can't get into friend's rooms because they are always full. I also hate being in these super busy rooms, I get bombarded with requests to trade. Sometimes I am so busy clicking requests I can't even click the trade table to ask who I want.

I have sent comments from all my accounts, I think it is time to call too.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #14

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

I hate, loathe, detest and abhore this new clubhouse system. Makes you wonder what on earth Ganz was thinking, what their rationale was behind taking away the features we liked best about the the prior clubhouse system.

They spent time reprogramming something that ~ for the most part ~ wasn't broken and worked as it should when they could have been spending the time working on the programming that would enable us to move/remove those obtrusive and horrid doors in our rooms.

Leave it to Ganz to mess with something that isn't broken and upset the majority of people in the process rather than give us something they promised us years ago.

Shame on Ganz.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #15

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

To the Mods ~ this thread needs to be moved from the glitch section to a more appropriate section such as the Clubhouse or General Discussion section. Clearly, this new clubhouse system is intentional and not a glitch.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #16

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I agree, this is definitely a bad programming move on Ganz's part. I HATE, HATE, HATE the new version of the Club House. I have tried it twice now and refuse to use it any more except for when Ms Birdy visits. Did anyone see a survey to ask if we needed changes to the clubhouse? I never saw one. Why fix something that isn't broken?
Not impressed Ganz..... You were doing so well with all the challenges and the awesome gifts, why did you have to go and tick customers off???
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #17
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Love your Avvie MysticZon!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 08:29 PM   #18

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Love your Avvie MysticZon!
Thanks Jennifer36. It sums up how I feel about WW in general but in this case, we could change what my Cream Soda Pup says from "What glitch is going to rear it's ugly head today ??" to "What is Ganz going to try and "fix" what isn't broken and not bother telling us the reasons why ??"

Did I mention I hate this new clubhouse system ??
Old 01-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #19
babygirl's_mom is a jewel in the roughbabygirl's_mom is a jewel in the rough

flutterby7- I have also stopped using the clubhouse. I had a few more rare items I was hoping to trade, but I decided to just sell them to the WShop, so I wouldn't have to go to the clubhouse. I hope they put the clubhouse back to the way it was soon. I'll probably go back every couple of weeks and see if it's still broken.
babygirl's_mom is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

I want to add my voice to the disenchanted with the way Ganz has, in their infinite wisdom, taken away something that use to be fun. I hardly go to the clubhouse anymore because if I am in a room and no one has what I am looking for, I leave, and try to go back to a trading room hoping I'll end up in a different room but NO, i wind up in the very same room. So I can either leave completely or sit there and twiddle my paws, hoping someone will come in and have what I want. I've better things to do with my time then sit there and twiddle.

Thanks for nothing Ganz. It will be a long time before I buy another webkinz, or at least, till you unfix something that was not broken. Big thumbs down to Ganz.
Closed

Tags
bring back room choice!