Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default No prize money from WKN

This morning since WW was down I went to WKN to find the Vans and the path pieces for all our accounts. I also did the new poll question (favorite thing for WOW). However, when WW was up and we logged into each account it only said 2 prizes and not 3. None of the accounts were awardrf the cash from doing the poll.

Anyone else have this trival problem? I know that the acount of cash received is not high but it was something I was wondering about since I went back this afternoon to do the polls again and it said that it was already done.
China is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No prize money from WKN

Had the same problem. Bummer.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Yeah.....I went back and checked some of the accounts I babysit but hadn't opened and all the other stuff (hat, path, etc) that I did around the 'money' was there but not the cash.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #4

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: No prize money from WKN

dang it!
When you do them, does it ever show the amount?
Mine never has so I don't do them anymore.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #5

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i didn't get my prize from the click van either
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:34 AM   #6
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I didn't get the money for the survey either, unless they just started crediting it and didn't show it as a "prize" that is two days in a row now no $. (I haven't tried today) it wasn't a lot of money, but it could be, and it was easy money. maybe they only intended to pay for a short time to get us all answering the questions?

Hey! I just logged in again and had three "prizes" of kinz cash, so it appears they may have fixed the glitch! anyone else?

Last edited by cria; 07-08-2011 at 11:34 AM..
cria is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #7

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I got my t-shirt today but still no KC
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 07-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

It came in when I logged in again later
Old 07-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #9

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

I noticed that I wasn't getting the KC prize notice, so this morning I took note of my total, x-ed out, did the quiz, logged back in. No prize notification , but I did get 25 KC added to my account. So I believe we were getting the cash, but it wasn't telling us. Of course, when I logged in a little while ago, I had 3 KC prize notes, so I think they caught up with the notifications.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I thought that happened to me too, one day this week. I wasn't sure because I never remember to write down my total and because I also did all the POTM videos and peek-a-news at the same time. I wondered if I overwhelmed it with prize notifications.
Closed