Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Trivial No prize money from WKN (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/no-prize-money-wkn-703738/)

China07-06-2011 03:16 PM

No prize money from WKN

This morning since WW was down I went to WKN to find the Vans and the path pieces for all our accounts. I also did the new poll question (favorite thing for WOW). However, when WW was up and we logged into each account it only said 2 prizes and not 3. None of the accounts were awardrf the cash from doing the poll.

Anyone else have this trival problem? I know that the acount of cash received is not high but it was something I was wondering about since I went back this afternoon to do the polls again and it said that it was already done.

MaryEllenMc07-06-2011 10:30 PM

Re: No prize money from WKN

Had the same problem. Bummer.

RMMimii07-08-2011 12:36 AM

Yeah.....I went back and checked some of the accounts I babysit but hadn't opened and all the other stuff (hat, path, etc) that I did around the 'money' was there but not the cash.

cooper07-08-2011 05:41 AM

dang it!:(
When you do them, does it ever show the amount?
Mine never has so I don't do them anymore.

strawgumdrop107-08-2011 06:38 AM

i didn't get my prize from the click van either

cria07-08-2011 11:34 AM

I didn't get the money for the survey either, unless they just started crediting it and didn't show it as a "prize" that is two days in a row now no $. (I haven't tried today) it wasn't a lot of money, but it could be, and it was easy money. maybe they only intended to pay for a short time to get us all answering the questions?

Hey! I just logged in again and had three "prizes" of kinz cash, so it appears they may have fixed the glitch! anyone else?

Eustace McTuppe07-08-2011 11:35 AM

I got my t-shirt today but still no KC :(

dartmar07-08-2011 11:58 AM

It came in when I logged in again later

Jujubees07-08-2011 12:04 PM

I noticed that I wasn't getting the KC prize notice, so this morning I took note of my total, x-ed out, did the quiz, logged back in. No prize notification , but I did get 25 KC added to my account. So I believe we were getting the cash, but it wasn't telling us. Of course, when I logged in a little while ago, I had 3 KC prize notes, so I think they caught up with the notifications.

pets4pam07-09-2011 08:54 AM

I thought that happened to me too, one day this week. I wasn't sure because I never remember to write down my total and because I also did all the POTM videos and peek-a-news at the same time. I wondered if I overwhelmed it with prize notifications.