Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #81
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No Nafaria for 6 days

I haven't see her in more than a week. Too bad.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #82

pinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to all

I just saw her yesterday. Hopefully Ganz fixes this problem.
pinkpie26 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #83

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I stopped seeing Nefaria over 2 weeks ago. My daughter still sees her. I have most of the clothes from the second lap, not the helmet. She has only poofed on me once and stolen from me once.
Old 01-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #84
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Wonder if Nafaria is going to continue in January. Have not seen her for 2 weeks on 1 account over two weeks on 4 accounts and around 10 days on my sixth account. At this rate, it really doesn't matter if they still have her appearing or not. Just wish they would fix the glitch if they do continue with her.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #85
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

My friend and I haven't seen her lately either, I hope she comes back soon after we build up our star collection a bit!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 02:52 PM   #86
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
My friend and I haven't seen her lately either, I hope she comes back soon after we build up our star collection a bit!
I have to build up my star collection. The last times I've seen her i didn't have the stars she asked for. I think she's gone for January. I hope she comes back soon, too
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #87
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

I haven't see her for at least a week.
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #88

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

I saw her about a week ago. Maybe she took a vacation for the holidays?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #89
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
I have to build up my star collection. The last times I've seen her i didn't have the stars she asked for. I think she's gone for January. I hope she comes back soon, too

I'm also wondering if she's gone for January.... time to collect more I stars if she is
smwcat is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #90
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Several of my accounts haven't seen her in weeks. On my main, before she stopped showing up, she had asked repeatedly for the only star I didn't have. Now, it's been about a week since I saw her on any account. Wish we knew if she's supposed to be gone.

I hope they bring her back again soon. I'd love to complete even one set of those prizes.
Mynoey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, tigerdove is here