Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #71
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: No Nafaria for 6 days

I just did my Asian accounts and she did NOT show up on either of them today. I think I am done for the event. Only 2 of my accounts saw her today and I am pretty close to the 30 days that she will show on all my accounts, so I am not even going to bother with her anymore this month.

I hope that they fix this for the next event. I really would like all the prizes (at least 1 set for my main account).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #72

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I still have not seen her since Dec 23rd. I do have an adobe update to do, and since I have not seen her for all those dates on 3 accounts on different servers, I really don't want to test and find out if that's my problem. Right now, I am able to do the agility class REALLY easily, so I'd rather forgo Nafaria stealing or saying I don't have the stars in place of finishing a hard class. I will assume that she will be a permanent occasional event and I can try for her prizes next time, when I have more stars.
(But I still wait, hoping she'll show in those first 5 minutes)
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #73
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

she shows up on my accounts with no stars, so it is not my computer, it is the 2 accounts I have stars with. 1 away from the Cloak and have not seen her in over a week, just talked to Ganz and they are looking into it. (Ps, the Neo Gothic Wardrode will not and does not hold clothes)
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #74

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have a theory as to why she isn't showing up on about half of my accounts.

I have kept track of Nafaria, all but the first few days of September (I thought I kept track of her since the very beginning, but I couldn't find my data for the first few days). I counted up all the days like this (for all 15 accounts):

# of times I was able to trade + # of times she had fairy gas (poofed away--glitch) + # of times she stole stars + # of times I didn't have the stars she wanted + # of times I declined to trade

and I got 27-28 for all accounts; but then if you add a few for the first few days that I didn't keep track, that could be 30 for every account and then she just stopped showing up (which means that she probably won't show on any of my accounts for the rest of this month).

They probably programmed it for 30 days in September and are only giving us 30 days of her showing up (even if she disappeared in a poof of gas and even if she stole stars from us multiple times). I believe that this is the way it was programmed, but perhaps it wasn't programmed that way intentionally for this month, since it was supposed to only be a 1-month event in the beginning. When they added the event for December, they probably forgot to reset the amount of trades that we could possibly have in December (should have been reset to give us the possibility for 31 days of trade; but instead we got 30 days MINUS how many times she showed up in September for us--not how many successful trades in September, but how many times our account was slated to see her in September).

If anyone has been able to see her more than 30-31 days total, please let us know. If you were able to see and trade with her 30 times (without her poofing away and without her stealing stars) then the farthest you could get in the collection would be: getting the complete collection (20 items) plus 10 more items (through Nafaria's crest). Unfortunately for many, last event (and even this one) she poofed away in fairy gas most of the time without letting us have the chance to trade, or the trade boxes were blank (not letting us see what the trade was going to be), or she stole our stars--and all these negative "events" counted toward the 30 days that we were able to have the opportunity to trade with her.

I sure hope they fix this for the next event and I sure hope they find a way so we can all complete our collections if we have the stars to give her. Most of my accounts have plenty of stars; the problem is that she poofed away in fairy gas most of September for me and she stole my stars multiple times.
SnowCrystal, I've been leaning toward this theory also, especially since all my accounts, slowly one by one, have stopped seeing her. It's definitely as if each of them hit some sort of a "limit" like you said--like the number of times we've clicked on her or something close to that. I have played every single day both months she's been around, and I was one of the 1st people to notice that she stopped showing up (for me it was 2 weeks ago). Have you contacted Ganz with this theory yet? MAYBE they'll listen. It also explains why people are still seeing her.
liberrylady is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #75
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Still no nafaria in 6 accounts. That means at least 10 for most accounts and even longer on the others
Old 12-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #76

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Today I got my crest on primary account. On another account I clicked I didn't want to trade cuz I didnt have the stars. But she shows up pretty regular for me on all accounts but I usually don't trde cuz I don't have the stars she wants.
CJMM is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #77
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Me too. I haven't seen her for a week on my main account. My others she is still showing up.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 12-30-2011, 04:16 AM   #78

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

didn't see her today.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #79

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by liberrylady
SnowCrystal, I've been leaning toward this theory also, especially since all my accounts, slowly one by one, have stopped seeing her. It's definitely as if each of them hit some sort of a "limit" like you said--like the number of times we've clicked on her or something close to that. I have played every single day both months she's been around, and I was one of the 1st people to notice that she stopped showing up (for me it was 2 weeks ago). Have you contacted Ganz with this theory yet? MAYBE they'll listen. It also explains why people are still seeing her.
SnowCrystal, I think your theory holds water .... looking back at my chart for December, it's my six main accounts that I sent to trade with Nafaria every day since Dec. 1st that were the first to stop seeing her for over 12 days now. I am at the Potions Table and Cabinet stage on these accounts. Some of these accounts still have the much-needed stars to acquire these items (Lunamites, Deelights, Webwonders), some do not. Guess the event is over for these accounts.

I'll still play the other accounts I'm working on (and I didn't start until later in the month) in the hopes they get one or two more prizes before tomorrow, the 31st, in the hopes that if the event does return "sometime in 2012", they'll be that much further along the prize ladder.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #80
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

For the last 2 days, NONE of my family's 15 accounts have seen Nafaria (expected this, but it still makes me sad)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, tigerdove is here