Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #61
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No Nafaria for 6 days

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
I saw her today and clicked on her but I gut the purple cloud :3
View Post Originally Posted by kinzkid26
I saw her yesterday, but I didn't have the right stars! But most of the other days since her return I've just been getting the purple cloud when I click on her!
For those of you lucky enough to be seeing her, you will not get the purple cloud if you wait on the Newspaper Page.

Note the time when you log on, then make sure you are at the Newspaper at 4-5 minutes after that time. It works

For us, only one account in ten has seen her today.
tashytoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #62
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Sorry about your trobbles, I have given up looking for her. It is also difficult to tell if it is a glitch, or just her being elusive. Some members say that they have only found her in certain places, and not others. Perhaps you could try looking somewhere else, like your room or the map? I perfer looking for the floaties in my room because I can keep busy doing something while waiting for said item to show up on my screen. Good luck and best wishes to find that silly fary!
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 12:09 PM   #63

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

3 more days and I still haven't seen her. It has been well over a week now, maybe close to 2 weeks.
Old 12-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #64
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am wondering if they programmed Nafaria to only show up so many times per account per event, but then they forgot to reset it for the December event? They only let you get about 20 items a day per click-to-win in WW and then they stop floating until the next day.

account 1: 10 days since last sighting of Nafaria
account 2: 6 days no-show
acct 3: 3 days no-show
acct 4: 9 days no-show
acct 5: 3 days no-show
acct 6: saw her today
acct 7: 4 days no-show
acct 8: 1 day no-show
acct 9: 2 days no-show
asian10: saw her today
asian11: 1 day no-show
acct 12: 4 days no-show
acct 13: 1 day no-show
acct 14: 1 day no-show
acct 15: saw her today

Out of 15 accounts: today, 3 accounts saw her; yesterday, 4 accounts saw her (different accounts than today); & the day before, 3 accounts saw her.

I still have hope for the accounts that have seen her today and the ones with 1-3 days of no-show; but for the others (4 or more days of no-show), I don't have much hope.

This takes a lot of time to sit there and wait for Nafaria on 15 accounts. I wish they would have picked a less-busy month to do this. I also wish they would just put her in the clubhouse like Doug and then if we want to try to get the prizes, then we could look for her; and if we have had enough of her, then we could just ignore her.

If they would just say "if you haven't seen her for XX days, then don't bother" that would be better than me wasting all this time looking for her and have her NOT show up!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #65
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Nafaria has not shown up in any of my accounts again today.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:34 AM   #66
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Today's update so far (can't do Asian accounts until after 10am EST):

account 1: 11 days since last sighting of Nafaria
account 2: 7 days no-show
acct 3:
4 days no-show
acct 4: 10 days no-show
acct 5:
4 days no-show
acct 6:
1 day no-show
acct 7: 5 days no-show
acct 8:
saw her today (was 1 day no-show yesterday)
acct 9: saw her today (was 2 days no-show yesterday)
asian10: haven't done yet
asian11: haven't done yet
acct 12: 5 days no-show
acct 13: 2 days no-show
acct 14: 2 days no-show
acct 15:
1 day no-show

Out of the 13 American accounts that I did today, only 2 saw Nafaria. The accounts that had 3 or more days no-show now have 4 or more days no-show.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #67

magicalpickle12 has a spectacular aura aboutmagicalpickle12 has a spectacular aura about

I saw her today.
magicalpickle12 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 AM   #68

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

As always, she she didn't show up today.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #69
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I've been searching for Nafaria on 5 accounts. Here's my status:

account 1 - no show for last 2 days. With 3 more prizes needed and only 2 more days, I won't be completing my collection this time around.

account 2 - no show for last 5 days, 2 more prizes needed.

account 3 - no show for last 7 days, 2 more prizes needed.

account 4 - no show for 6 days, 7 more prizes needed.

account 5 - no show for 3 out of the last 5 days, today she stole my stars. 7 more prizes needed.

I was really hoping she would be more generous during the holidays but instead she has become even more elusive and when she does show up, on my main account she often steals stars and on 2 others I am often missing a star.

Hoping for better luck next time around! At least I have learned (thanks to WI members) that I can avoid the very frustrating poof by waiting on the newspaper page for her. That really helped on my main account! I was only able to get 3 prizes on that account the first time she was around and now I only have 3 prizes left.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 02:36 PM   #70
Wacky Holidays!

I have a theory as to why she isn't showing up on about half of my accounts.

I have kept track of Nafaria, all but the first few days of September (I thought I kept track of her since the very beginning, but I couldn't find my data for the first few days). I counted up all the days like this (for all 15 accounts):

# of times I was able to trade + # of times she had fairy gas (poofed away--glitch) + # of times she stole stars + # of times I didn't have the stars she wanted + # of times I declined to trade

and I got 27-28 for all accounts; but then if you add a few for the first few days that I didn't keep track, that could be 30 for every account and then she just stopped showing up (which means that she probably won't show on any of my accounts for the rest of this month).

They probably programmed it for 30 days in September and are only giving us 30 days of her showing up (even if she disappeared in a poof of gas and even if she stole stars from us multiple times). I believe that this is the way it was programmed, but perhaps it wasn't programmed that way intentionally for this month, since it was supposed to only be a 1-month event in the beginning. When they added the event for December, they probably forgot to reset the amount of trades that we could possibly have in December (should have been reset to give us the possibility for 31 days of trade; but instead we got 30 days MINUS how many times she showed up in September for us--not how many successful trades in September, but how many times our account was slated to see her in September).

If anyone has been able to see her more than 30-31 days total, please let us know. If you were able to see and trade with her 30 times (without her poofing away and without her stealing stars) then the farthest you could get in the collection would be: getting the complete collection (20 items) plus 10 more items (through Nafaria's crest). Unfortunately for many, last event (and even this one) she poofed away in fairy gas most of the time without letting us have the chance to trade, or the trade boxes were blank (not letting us see what the trade was going to be), or she stole our stars--and all these negative "events" counted toward the 30 days that we were able to have the opportunity to trade with her.

I sure hope they fix this for the next event and I sure hope they find a way so we can all complete our collections if we have the stars to give her. Most of my accounts have plenty of stars; the problem is that she poofed away in fairy gas most of September for me and she stole my stars multiple times.
Closed

Tags
soa, tigerdove is here