Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: No Nafaria for 6 days

I have had the same problem and will be calling Ganz today. I don't know exactly how many days it's been, but I would say at least 4 or 5. For about a week before that, I would click on her, but nothing would happen. Sometimes I would get a puff of smoke, but sometimes, nothing at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 06:54 AM   #22
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

It's been five days for me now on my main account, it wasn't unusual for her not to show for one or two days in a row, but I would say that five days is a glitch.
The reason I am saying this is that I am seeing her on other accounts, I'm just thinking now whether this is server related but there's certainly something not right!

Last edited by tashytoot; 12-27-2011 at 06:56 AM..
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #23
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
It's day 4 for me not seeing nafaria at all on 3 accounts on 3 different servers. I wish Ganz customer service reps weren't taught to say no one is complaining, because it is obvious that we are, whether by phone, twitter or comments. My account is stuck on the potion, she keeps asking for magmamite, which she stole earlier in the month.
My 6th account is now missing Nafaria for a week. The last time I tried to trade she took my magmamite too.....of course without a prize......then kept asking for one. Hmmmm, and they always say things are totally random?
Old 12-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #24

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

This information should go on the front page of WI. It would be of great relief to thousands of members who are sitting in front of their monitors, staring at WW's front page for 5-15 minutes per account for the 8th or 9th day in a row for them to know IT'S NOT THEM, IT'S GANZ.

My grave concern is that with this being the holidays and all, Ganz is probably on skeleton crew like most companies are this time of year .... if Nafaria is only going to be around until Dec. 31st ... and the programming is still fudged ..... then a lot of us aren't going to be able to complete the prize collection — AGAIN !! And who knows if and when Ganz will bring Nafaria back .......... vague promises and no reliability.
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 08:01 AM   #25
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I see her almost every day. I stay in the same spot for about 5-10 minutes. I do not switch the page because you can miss her if you do that. I go to the map or the newz paper. I hope I helped.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-27-2011, 08:03 AM   #26

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
I see her almost every day. I stay in the same spot for about 5-10 minutes. I do not switch the page because you can miss her if you do that. I go to the map or the newz paper. I hope I helped.
How far along are you in obtaining the prizes on your accounts ??
Old 12-27-2011, 08:06 AM   #27
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
How far along are you in obtaining the prizes on your accounts ??
I am at the tapestry I think

I have only a few stars because I sold them all not thinking she would come back. I spend days collecting for 1 prize.
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 12-27-2011, 08:27 AM   #28

MysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by spotted turtle
I am at the tapestry I think

I have only a few stars because I sold them all not thinking she would come back. I spend days collecting for 1 prize.
In my experirence, the glitch won't occur for you until you are one or two prizes away from collecting the Potions Table and Potions Cabinet.

My accounts that are around the Tapestry stage are still seeing Nafaria regularly.

Good luck to us all, we'll need it !!
Old 12-27-2011, 08:33 AM   #29
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
In my experirence, the glitch won't occur for you until you are one or two prizes away from collecting the Potions Table and Potions Cabinet.

My accounts that are around the Tapestry stage are still seeing Nafaria regularly.

Good luck to us all, we'll need it !!

The last prize my DH and I both received before we stopped seeing her was the flooring.

I wouldn't mind so much if this was ongoing but after December who knows whether she will be back again.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 12-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #30

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

I called Ganz. The representative said all he could do was send a message to tech support about it.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, tigerdove is here