Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Major No Nafaria for 6 days (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/no-nafaria-6-days-726827/)

MaryEllenMc12-25-2011 07:47 PM

No Nafaria for 6 days

I have not been able to see Nafaria for 6 days now. Have sat there staring at the newpaper page for 10-15 minutes at a time. 5 different accounts and no Nafaria. Anyone have any suggestions?:(

strawgumdrop112-25-2011 11:17 PM

Re: No Nafaria for 6 days

i know i haven't seen in her in many days straight. it is so frustrating! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

liberrylady12-26-2011 02:08 AM

She is now not showing up anymore on 8 of my U.S. accounts:

1 account: 4 days since she was last seen
2 accounts: 5 days
1 account: 6 days
1 account: 8 days
1 account: 9 days
1 account: 10 days
1 account: 11 days

In the 8 accounts that no longer see her, I had been missing the star she needed lots of times, I didn't have the star she needed the last time I saw her (with 1 exception), AND these are accounts I've been searching for Nafaria since the first day in October.

She still shows up on the 5 minute mark for the one account that has tons of stars, so I've rarely had to cancel a trade. The other account that she still shows up on is one that I started searching for her in December--I'm missing several stars on that account also, but I guess I haven't "used up" all my "missing star" chances.

*Please note that I am not asking for advice on how to find her. I found her numerous times on 10 accounts...up until 11 days ago! I'm just wondering if she has completely stopped showing up on several other people's accounts.

strawgumdrop112-26-2011 02:14 AM

haven't seen her again today. this is driving me crazy!!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

danzkinz12-26-2011 06:20 AM

I haven't seen Nafaria on one of my accounts for 8 days too!!! This is a Euro account but she does show on my other accounts.

I wonder if its server specific? Either way its annoying and unfair as we can't get any of the prizes!

Has anyone contact Ganz about this? I would but are unable to call as in the UK

Breezer12-26-2011 07:01 AM

Sorry about you guys missing Nafaria.
I did see her three days ago on my account. Not sure if she was around on the last two days as I did not get online much because of being busy with the holidays.

Coolgirl2796512-26-2011 07:02 AM

I also thought that there was a glitch where there was just a puff of smoke and she never came and they had to fix it :???: If it's a glitch it still needs fixing :(

I haven't seen her either!! :P But my sister caught her on her friends account today. . .

GramsHansen12-26-2011 10:54 AM

No Nafaria for 6 days on 2 of our accounts and 3 accounts I'm babysitting - total 5 accounts. Have cleared cache and all the other helps and hints. Practicing patience hoping she will show up again soon.

WI 50ish12-26-2011 11:09 AM

Main account has yet to see her since this event started.
Alternate account has not seen her in 4 days.

HOPEFULLY >:D Nafaria is making a much needed attitude adjustment on a Spa vacation somewhere in the tropics with cute colorful umbrellas in drinks?! :2funny:

SnowCrystal12-26-2011 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been keeping close track of Nafaria on all of my family's 15 accounts. There is 1 account that hasn't seen her for the last 8 days and another for the last 7 days.

See chart (perhaps the chart will help the Ganz programmers determine why some accounts are missing Nafaria for days to weeks at a time).

click image to enlarge
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9&d=1324926864