Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Default No more Moola in Gift Grab?

I noticed a couple of days ago that the moola has disappeared from the Gift Grab hamlet. I just played again today and it was still missing- I got my three gifts, but no moolla in sight. Has anyone else had this problem??
Beesip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Re: No more Moola in Gift Grab?

View Post Originally Posted by Beesip
I noticed a couple of days ago that the moola has disappeared from the Gift Grab hamlet. I just played again today and it was still missing- I got my three gifts, but no moolla in sight. Has anyone else had this problem??
yes, i noticed yesterday that no moolah was awarded just items. wonder if this is permanent or temporary. rep to you.

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
Maybe you just need to clear your cache.
isabelle, ??? ??? ??? ???

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 11-19-2010 at 10:32 AM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 12:03 PM   #3

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Coins not loading in Hamster Hamlet.

I just went into Hamster Hamlet and there were NO coins to collect.
The gifts were there, thankfully, and I could collect them.
But I was sad to see no coins.
See pics below, see the 0 coins collected and no coins in the picture.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I got moolah yesterday, but none in sight today.

I hope it's temporary.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Default Re: Coins not loading in Hamster Hamlet.

Yeah, my friend and I noticed this as well. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 05:37 PM   #6
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I posted yesterday that it happen to me .... I just got a new message today that said I've collected all the moola I can for today .... I have been looking every were to see if they had a cap on how much you could collect in a day but I don't see it any were ..... If some one Knows how much that is could you post it Please ........ Thanks very much !!!!!
ddoott is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #7
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

I've not played in two days, but there was no Moolah in gift grab when I played this evening either! I think it's a glitch, because like two weeks ago, today I found a bowling alley room and a large cork screw tube and neither of them are in my build dock and were not awarded.....
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #8

SarahAdamDaddy has a spectacular aura about

I believe that I have read elsewhere on WI that the cap on moolah is 2000 per day.

The lack of moolah in the gift grab is not related to a cap. However, even though moolah is no longer available in the gift grab, there is still a counter reading "0 moolah" when playing the gift grab. This means that the current lack of moolah is either a glitch that will be corrected or that Ganz will need to change the programming to eliminate the moolah counter.
SarahAdamDaddy is offline Male
Old 11-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #9
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

No Moolah in th Gift Grab for me today.
The daily limit is 2,000
blueajah is offline Female
Old 11-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #10

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

No moolah here - on any of the family accounts. I do like the hamsters looking around, and stomping their little feet. It's quite endearing
kaslina is offline Female
Closed