Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default No more 3 month renewal bonuses?

We have too many accounts and I always wait till 30 days before the account will expire to renew so I can get the extra 3 month bonus. I know last month I still got the bonus.

Today our bunny account got the 30 day notice but no word of the 3 month bonus for renewing? Has anyone got the 3 month bonus recently? I have always been able to get the 3 month bonus at 30 days, do you have to wait till 14 days?

I have another bunny all set to adopt I just was really hoping for the bonus.
sisterbear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: No more 3 month renewal bonuses?

I got a notice on one of the kids accounts on April 12th. It DID promise the extra 3 months if I renew. That was the 30 day notice.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I wonder if policies have changed during the last maintaince. I went and looked at one of my kids friends acct that just expired. The expiration notice now says that items will only be stred for 1 year and then deleted. I know if the past kids that wanted more then a year and thier items were still there. This is teh first time I have ever seen an actual notice items will be deleted. I know it has been implied before, but this notice says it will happen.

I'm goingto wait to adopt my bunny till I get the 2 week notice and see if it mentions the 3 month bonus.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 01:04 PM   #4

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I just renewed my account when it ran out and I did not get any three month bonuses. Maybe it idn't count for the bonus or maybe it was changed.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I noticed that too
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #6

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Me too, I was surprised no bonus. I actually waited to see if maybe they would change their mind and give me an incentive email. But, my account expired yesterday with no more notices. I will renew it sometime today, I just need to figure out which pet to send to it. It was one of my extra accounts and I am sorry to say I really don't use it that much.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #7
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Never heard of it before. xD LOL but I wish I had! I would have used it.

I wonder if they changed the policy or if it's just an accident.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

I started a thread last fall because I didn't get a notice saying my account was going to expire and that I'd get the bonus if I renewed before it expired.

Someone said then they'd gotten the extra 3 months even though they hadn't gotten the notice from Ganz.

Unfortunately I've missed renewing the last two accounts that came due before their expiration date, so I don't know if they are still giving the bonus or not.
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Just curious. How many webbies do you have on the account that didn't get offered the bonus? My account that did is still under 10 (8 I think)
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #10
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

I have some accounts that get the reminder notice and the three month bonus when I renew before the date, but I have other accounts that don't get the reminder notice and even if I renew those accounts before the deadline I did not get the 3 month bonus. It is not a webkinz world wide policy since I have acounts going both ways. Maybe a glitch.
pollywog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clover is a gt!!!!!!:)