Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #51
Webkinz :)
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

If you go in from webkinz world- come in and play you will be able to see the video. I tried everything else and i did not work, i saw a link in here and wallah, it really does work. The only thing is that it is tons of ads. I added it to my favorites. Good luck
tasah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #52

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
Are you sure this promotion excludes Canadians?
Yes Canadians are excluded again. We never get the real good gift promotions.

I saw a comment re Mirror Mirro with a link that works. Could that person put it up so I can try it please. Thanks so much

Last edited by gab224466; 03-04-2012 at 06:24 PM..
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #53
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It's only for Americans i believe. I'm one of the lucky ones that have it.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #54
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
So, I've been playing around with clearing my cache and I did get it work! Here's what I did in IE: Go under Tools/Internet Options. Click on Delete under Browsing History. Make sure ALL the check boxes on the next page are checked including "preserve data from favorites". Click delete. I did it a few times unchecking and checking that "preserve data" box. Then, bingo the Mirror Mirror room appeared in the clubhouse.

I don't know if it will be there tomorrow, but it's here now!

Hope that helps someone!
*EVERYONE PLEASE TRY THIS!!*

It is the only thing that worked for me! Now, I'm on a Mac, so no IE for me. I couldn't get this to work in FireFox, as it appears that everything is cleared. However, in Safari, I found that not only clicking 'Empty Cache..' but also going to the Safari 'Preferences' and, under Security, click 'Remove all Website Data..' This clears everything, and brought back my MirrorMirror room!

Thank you so much, kayjay!
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #55
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sadly its only for people in the U.S. I'm canadian as well. Its not fair I agree!!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #56
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
So, I've been playing around with clearing my cache and I did get it work! Here's what I did in IE: Go under Tools/Internet Options. Click on Delete under Browsing History. Make sure ALL the check boxes on the next page are checked including "preserve data from favorites". Click delete. I did it a few times unchecking and checking that "preserve data" box. Then, bingo the Mirror Mirror room appeared in the clubhouse.

I don't know if it will be there tomorrow, but it's here now!

Hope that helps someone!
Thanks kayjay! I did what you recommended and WebkinzNewz finally started accepting completed prize forms, I got a Zodiaz spinning wheel and I have started seeing the Plumpy bracelet ads. Still no Mirror Mirror room in WW though, but I am happy for anything getting resolved, so rep for you! Good luck to all!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #57
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

try this link, big ad on side but it works

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #58
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
try this link, big ad on side but it works

Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Thanks gmagator for the link. I tried it but still wasn't able to see the Mirror Mirror room. I'll keep trying!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #59
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

so sorry, i saw the room, this helped me get the video to work
Gmagator is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #60
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
so sorry, i saw the room, this helped me get the video to work
Thank you for the link you posted. It only works for us using IE 9.0 but does not work using FF. I normally do not use IE, but decided to try it since the link you posted does NOT work for us using FF.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why some people can see the room using any browser, or any log in link for that matter.

Also, the link you gave will NOT work using Goggle Chrome (at least not for us). Using IE 9.0 I was FINALLY able to see the mirror mirror room AND get the video to play on all of our accounts for the last two days.

No telling how long THAT will work before something else goes wrong again, though. But thanks so much!

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-05-2012 at 11:37 AM..
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Closed