Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #41
atterrag100
Webkinz :)

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

Default Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

Finally got the MM room in clubhouse last night but today... no MM room! Guess I will try again later tonight and maybe it will be fixed. Hmmmm......
gmcgary is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #42
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

I finally got someone at Ganz to award one days worth of prizes to all of our accounts.

I was also told that it would be the LAST time Ganz would do that despite the fact that is their problem.

View Post Originally Posted by gmcgary
Finally got the MM room in clubhouse last night but today... no MM room! Guess I will try again later tonight and maybe it will be fixed. Hmmmm......
Not to bring you down, but don't count on it.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-02-2012 at 03:37 PM..
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #43

4McKenna is just really nice4McKenna is just really nice

Angry Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I spoke with Ganz today
1. Their techs are working on the Mirror mirror room
2. Their techs are working on the Caper challenge
3. Their techs are working on the appearance of Nafaria
4. Woo Hoo something resolved.....I got my Loraz mustaches
5. Their techs are working on the Webkinz News glitches
So so so sad!!!!!
I've been seeing Nafrafia for 3 days. Today though,was the only day she came up and didn't lock my computer up.GGRRRR!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
well, i have 4 accounts and i have way too many things in them, the problem is that i have tons of rooms and they look pretty cool too. I cant keep up with all of this any more. I dont know any one that is into webkinz around here or i would give them an account. My sister has an account that was from the beginning of webkinz and she doesnt do hers any more and she has over a million kinzcash, it is a shame to just let it go when there is so many big webkinz lovers yet.
I was extremely annoyed with webkinz so I took a break for a few months.I then went back on and LOVED IT. try the same before you give your account away or you will probably regret it.

Last edited by 4McKenna; 03-02-2012 at 04:05 PM..
4McKenna is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #44

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I think Ganz should relax and take a break from all the crazy stuff ( It is getting too complicated to keep kids interested ) Grown ups can't even figure everything out, how are kids going to keep up and have fun?
Everything is breaking all the time (Thank goodness for Webkinz Insider I would have quit webbies a LONG time ago) and I am getting SO tired of looking at ads on every page, wondering why do they need all this money from advertising? to pay tech people who don't really fix our Webkinz World and they don't even let ALL webkinz members play the games.
Is this supposed to be a kids site? Ganz does not promote fair play.
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #45
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I think Ganz should relax and take a break from all the crazy stuff ( It is getting too complicated to keep kids interested ) Grown ups can't even figure everything out, how are kids going to keep up and have fun?
Everything is breaking all the time (Thank goodness for Webkinz Insider I would have quit webbies a LONG time ago) and I am getting SO tired of looking at ads on every page, wondering why do they need all this money from advertising? to pay tech people who don't really fix our Webkinz World and they don't even let ALL webkinz members play the games.
Is this supposed to be a kids site? Ganz does not promote fair play.
And that is why I will not buy another deluxe membership.

After speaking to a webkinz rep today and hearing the usual :

It is YOUR fault that our promotions don't work, not OUR fault, I will never again bother with Deluxe or even buy another plush.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-02-2012 at 04:57 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #46
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

Frustrating. I found the Mirror Mirror room on two accounts, and then not on any others. No Lorax videos on any of my accounts.

I am with Wizardsgirl. I'm not giving up my accounts, as my grandkids love playing on them. But I also won't spend any more money on pets or Deluxe accounts or at the eStore.

And I really won't call Ganz ever again! Wow--talk about rude. MY fault I can't load the Mirror Mirror room on 13 different accounts on 4 different browsers??????? I guess I could accept it if I was the only one this was happening to, but it's not.

I wish there was a more concrete way to send the message to Ganz that I'm fed up and not taking it anymore.
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #47
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by julieoldcrow
Frustrating. I found the Mirror Mirror room on two accounts, and then not on any others. No Lorax videos on any of my accounts.

I am with Wizardsgirl. I'm not giving up my accounts, as my grandkids love playing on them. But I also won't spend any more money on pets or Deluxe accounts or at the eStore.

And I really won't call Ganz ever again! Wow--talk about rude. MY fault I can't load the Mirror Mirror room on 13 different accounts on 4 different browsers??????? I guess I could accept it if I was the only one this was happening to, but it's not.

I wish there was a more concrete way to send the message to Ganz that I'm fed up and not taking it anymore.

Hello!

After getting the runaround from Ganz today, I will never buy another plush, NEVER pay for another deluxe membership.

I have reached the point of no return with these latest glitches, and I will NEVER excuse Webkinz.

No kidding! These people really think they own us. We pay over and over by buying plushes, and by paying for Deluxe (in some cases).

The fact that these people shrug off our problems really irritates me.

I could have more than 5k right now IF had NOT wasted it on a site that could not care less about customer satisfaction.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-02-2012 at 05:50 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #48
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

I know I started the thread but I never expected this!

I totally agree with the comments about people not buying plushes, deluxe membership and estore pets ever again. The more people that do this the better.

If people still buy stuff they will never see there is a problem. The only way is to hit them financially. They will be paid loads for all these promotions that don't work which is why there is more and more of them. They realise this which is why they are winding down the clubhouse and making it more difficult for us all to trade etc between accounts.

Soon there will be no trading as the only way they see it going is for people to buy the items they want. Clearly giving all the retired items away is an indication to this.

Please stop buying from Webkinz until they stop this nonsense!!!
danzkinz is offline Male
Old 03-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #49
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz

I totally agree with the comments about people not buying plushes, deluxe membership and estore pets ever again. The more people that do this the better.

If people still buy stuff they will never see there is a problem. The only way is to hit them financially. They will be paid loads for all these promotions that don't work which is why there is more and more of them. They realise this which is why they are winding down the clubhouse and making it more difficult for us all to trade etc between accounts.

Soon there will be no trading as the only way they see it going is for people to buy the items they want. Clearly giving all the retired items away is an indication to this.

On board with you!

It is time to STOP enabling Ganz. These people THINK they control us. Time to tell them they DO NOT.

Tiime to remind these people that we CONTROL them!

Three days into this "mirror, mirror" and NOT a chance to view the video and those Webkikinz employees disgust me by lying!

Done.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-02-2012 at 06:18 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #50

luvkinz445 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
So, I've been playing around with clearing my cache and I did get it work! Here's what I did in IE: Go under Tools/Internet Options. Click on Delete under Browsing History. Make sure ALL the check boxes on the next page are checked including "preserve data from favorites". Click delete. I did it a few times unchecking and checking that "preserve data" box. Then, bingo the Mirror Mirror room appeared in the clubhouse.

I don't know if it will be there tomorrow, but it's here now!

Hope that helps someone!
YES! This is what finally worked for me! Thank you kayjay!
Closed