Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #31
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

I'm in the US & had to clear/delete browser 5 times yesterday to get the room to show. It worked on all the accounts, then this morning, I had to clear/delete everything again to get the Webkinz Newz items to show and I loss the Mirror Mirror room. I've tried clearing/deleting again and it's just not there. I've also tried it on Firefox & Google Chrome, no room.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

Don't see it either : (
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 01:17 AM   #33
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I am currently testing Opera, so tried on 5 browsers.
Could not get movie on ie or safari, had major problems with Chrome.
Couldn't get acct up on ff until end of day.
Opera worked fine.

Then I saw someone said you had to use the regular (www. webkinz) login,
not the mci2... Customer service ... back door one.

I normally use mci2, but had 2 Opera windows (1 of each).
I saw note @ end of day.
So Friday, early, after I get other essential work done I'll check each browser with both links & post when done.

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #34
Uber Goober is on a distinguished road

I know this happened on The Lorax AP and the only way I was able to see the video at all was thru a Webkinz Link someone posted on here, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! and am wondering if we that still cannot see this video will have to wait for another WI Genius to figure out a backdoor since the WI members seem to be wiser that the Ganz team, LOL! I will be waiting patiently
Uber Goober is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #35
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

well, i have 4 accounts and i have way too many things in them, the problem is that i have tons of rooms and they look pretty cool too. I cant keep up with all of this any more. I dont know any one that is into webkinz around here or i would give them an account. My sister has an account that was from the beginning of webkinz and she doesnt do hers any more and she has over a million kinzcash, it is a shame to just let it go when there is so many big webkinz lovers yet.
tasah is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #36
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

OK this is the weirdest thing. I have an older computer (not super old or anything)and several log ins for webkinz world on my favorites. We got a laptop for christmas and I have two different log ins on my favorites with that. I cannot get the clubhouse mirror mirror thing on my computer,..only on my lap top! Now is that because the laptop has one of the newest browsers on it? (it has IE) My other computer has both IE and firefox. Makes no sense what so ever.
And weirder still for doing the lorax quest I could only get the video to load on my lap top useing a certain log in,.but then I had problems playing games (with the lorax /tournament) So I would have to log off my lap top go in the other room and continue on my computer! How lame huh?
I wish they would make things more compatable for everyone because all this new stuff as cute as the gifts are and everything cetainly is a pain! If it wasn't for getting that laptop I would never have been able to play spree on my main account,..and funny on the regular computer I had no problems with spree for the other accounts just my main account. I think they are really messed up because I shouldn't have a billion different log ins saved in my favorites! or have to use different computers to access certain areas of webkinz world. (or use different browsers for that matter!) OK I am done venting (for now lol)
Old 03-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #37
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
OK this is the weirdest thing. I have an older computer (not super old or anything)and several log ins for webkinz world on my favorites. We got a laptop for christmas and I have two different log ins on my favorites with that. I cannot get the clubhouse mirror mirror thing on my computer,..only on my lap top! Now is that because the laptop has one of the newest browsers on it? (it has IE) My other computer has both IE and firefox. Makes no sense what so ever.
And weirder still for doing the lorax quest I could only get the video to load on my lap top useing a certain log in,.but then I had problems playing games (with the lorax /tournament) So I would have to log off my lap top go in the other room and continue on my computer! How lame huh?
I wish they would make things more compatable for everyone because all this new stuff as cute as the gifts are and everything cetainly is a pain! If it wasn't for getting that laptop I would never have been able to play spree on my main account,..and funny on the regular computer I had no problems with spree for the other accounts just my main account. I think they are really messed up because I shouldn't have a billion different log ins saved in my favorites! or have to use different computers to access certain areas of webkinz world. (or use different browsers for that matter!) OK I am done venting (for now lol)
Well stated, I so agree with you. I fixed my problem by sending my sister all the log in info, for all the family acct's & she's doing the Mirror Mirror room for me while I do the peeks & treasure hunts
Old 03-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #38
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Beesip
I have 7 USA accounts, and I have done the usual stuff ( cleared cache, etc, etc), but I have not been able to see the rooms at all . I also have NOT been able to see the Lorax videos . I just get the white screen, so I have not been able to finish the Lorax ones for the grand prizes, tho I have been able to dig for prizes. But I am getting upset about all this - I have been on Webkinz for 5 years this month
(March), and I have never had a problem doing anything until now!
I figured the one account we have that couldn't see the Mirror Mirror room is the same account that couldn't do the Lorax Adventure Park Quest and other Lorax activities so I thought it had to do with not having ads allowed on that account (I need to fix that eventually ).
It sounds like this is a bigger problem. Some if it has to do with the US only aspect but it seems like there are other accounts listed as the US with ads allowed who cannot access it. (Wondering if Ganz can tell US from IP addresses or if it is something set when the account is opened since I can't remember the process of opening a new account and am sure it's changed since the last one we opened.)
Our two US accounts with ads allowed can access the room and the video in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Well, guess I need to add my 2 cents so here goes...I am at my daughters on her Dell computer with Road Runner internet running FF and can not get the Mirror Mirror room to load...don't even SEE it in the Clubhouse. Early this morning I was at home on my Mac, also running Road Runner with FF and got it on all 7 of our accounts!
I normally clear my browsing/cache every day both here and at home. These are both fairly new computers so I am at a loss as to why it won't work here, but does at my house??
I am just happy that i can at least access it somewhere....great gifts!!!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 03-02-2012, 02:47 PM   #40
Banned
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise
WizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguiseWizardsGirl is Justin in disguise

I am currently on hold with webkinz.

Earlier today all of our accounts could at least SEE the mirror, mirror room even thought the video would not play.

Now none of our accounts can even see the mirror room in the clubhouse.

I just got a LOAD of crap from webkinz support.

I was told that all three of our family accounts had third party ads turned off. NOT TRUE. I checked all accounts before I called.

All accounts had third party ads enabled, not blocked.

Last edited by WizardsGirl; 03-02-2012 at 02:47 PM..
WizardsGirl is offline Female
Closed