Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

Default Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

I tried to clear my cache (using IE, which is the one that is least troublesome for me with these promotions) and it didn't work.

I switched to Firefox, and updated my FF browser. That did the trick, and it seems to be working across the board for me now. Not sure if my update was what did it (worked fine yesterday for me using IE!), or if Ganz fixed something...weird!

Hope you all have better luck today with it, it really stinks when these things happen. . . repeatedly!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Using my desktop computer and Windows 7, I am unable to see the room on all my accounts and using the following browsers: Firefox, IE and Chrome. Third party ads are enabled on all accounts and IE does not have an ad block. I fixed the ad block on Firefox to allow ads generating from Ganz to appear. I have cleared my cache and rebooted this computer.

Using my laptop computer and Windows 7, I am able to see and access the room with IE, but not Firefox. The videos play just fine for me in IE.

It seems to be a computer specific problem rather than an ISP problem. I hope someone at Ganz reads this and that it helps them address the issue.

BTW, as far as the Lorax video - I used firefox and continually got the notice that the video was not available in my area. I got awarded the prize anyhow.

Definitely a programming flaw at Ganz' end. Maybe we should tell the movie producers they are not getting the advertising they are paying for?

Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Yep, I'm another not able to see video in Mirror Mirror Room *sigh*!!!
Guess, it is time for me and my family (6 accounts) to "WALK AWAY" from
Webinz for a while...frustration is driving us crazy, the gifts aren't worth the
aggravation...especially, after all the money we've spent on plushies, Deluxe
account, Estore virtural pets and items for rooms (not to mention my dear hubby
bought us a new computer, its way faster and up to date, only to still not be
able to do certain things in Webkinz World).
Old 03-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #24

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
Well, I called Ganz and although the CS rep was very polite, she had no good advice except to clear my cache and cookies. She said to keep trying. She had a customer earlier who kept trying and got it on her third try! Who has time for this???
So, I've been playing around with clearing my cache and I did get it work! Here's what I did in IE: Go under Tools/Internet Options. Click on Delete under Browsing History. Make sure ALL the check boxes on the next page are checked including "preserve data from favorites". Click delete. I did it a few times unchecking and checking that "preserve data" box. Then, bingo the Mirror Mirror room appeared in the clubhouse.

I don't know if it will be there tomorrow, but it's here now!

Hope that helps someone!
kayjay is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

it does not work for me, i have tried everything. it is getting old, i have a cd on my dock, pixie pds on my dock and chocolates that dont do anything. spend half the day trying to click on webkinz news promotions that dont work and the rest of the day trying to get the mirror mirror vidio to work and the lorax vidio to work. i am wearing thin. i dont even do the dailies any more and i have been a webkinz fan since they opened. i have tons of stuff but i am ready to let it all go, they have been moving really fast, which is good, but none of it works. to the point when you spend all of your time thinking its your computer and trying to fix it, so you dont miss out. wow.

(Deleted)

Offering accounts or items is not allowed.
Webberlily

Last edited by tasah; 03-01-2012 at 05:24 PM..
tasah is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #26

cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!

my daughter's account does not have mirror mirror room either I also am trying to do her lorax adventure quest and cannot do that for her either
cujoeg is offline Male
Old 03-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #27

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tasah
it does not work for me, i have tried everything. it is getting old, i have a cd on my dock, pixie pds on my dock and chocolates that dont do anything. spend half the day trying to click on webkinz news promotions that dont work and the rest of the day trying to get the mirror mirror vidio to work and the lorax vidio to work. i am wearing thin. i dont even do the dailies any more and i have been a webkinz fan since they opened. i have tons of stuff but i am ready to let it all go, they have been moving really fast, which is good, but none of it works. to the point when you spend all of your time thinking its your computer and trying to fix it, so you dont miss out. wow.

tasah, I understand how you feel right now as I've been there myself. I've been a member since Nov. 2007 and I can't remember WW ever being this bad. February was a terrible month thanks to Ganz's inept programming and lack of consideration towards members and March isn't looking any better. Sometimes you just have to say "enough is enough" and walk away. Or take a very long break.

Offering accounts or items is not allowed.
Webberlily

Last edited by MysticZon; 03-01-2012 at 07:24 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 07:24 PM   #28

cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!

tasah if you are really giving up you should send you stuff to friends or go to clubhouse and trade you items for trivial food. I hope you just take a little break and come back and enjoy webkinz it is very frustrating though i agree with you about that
cujoeg is offline Male
Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #29
atterrag100

gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things
gmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all thingsgmcgary is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
I have three accounts and one does not have the new MIRROR MIRROR room showing in the clubhouse room list. My other two rooms do so I really think this is a glitch that is account specific!

Anyone else have the same problem?
Well, I haven't been able to see the clubhouse room (and yes, I am in the USA) or the floating apple. Maybe they will fix this glitch soon. Hope so!!
gmcgary is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 PM   #30
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I spoke with Ganz today
1. Their techs are working on the Mirror mirror room
2. Their techs are working on the Caper challenge
3. Their techs are working on the appearance of Nafaria
4. Woo Hoo something resolved.....I got my Loraz mustaches
5. Their techs are working on the Webkinz News glitches