Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
Name: Bailey/Piplup
Webkinz :)

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

Default Re: No MIRROR MIRROR Room in Clubhouse

It seems Ganz has had a lot of trouble recently. All of the promotions don't seem to be working. I suggest turning off the computer, clearing cache, or trying a different browser. Also take note that this is a promotion for the USA. By what people have already said above you can go into the room but, not watch the video. (Thanks to YOMCNugget for specifying this.) Hopefully Ganz can get all of their issues worked out soon!
donpiplup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

I've only done a couple of accounts today, but on the ones I've done I was able to access the Snow White room in the clubhouse yesterday. Today...well, they're gone. Go figure!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:23 AM   #13

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by HITR
I've only done a couple of accounts today, but on the ones I've done I was able to access the Snow White room in the clubhouse yesterday. Today...well, they're gone. Go figure!
The same has happened with us. Yesterday, we could visit the room and watch the video on all five accounts. Today, the room is gone. I've tried three browsers. We live in the US.
kayjay is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #14
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Oh my goodness. I had it this morning. Went in to do a friend of mines (she can't get it on her computer) and it dissappeared?!?!?!?!
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #15

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

You have to make sure you have your 3rd party ads turned on or you won't see it.
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #16

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

Well, I called Ganz and although the CS rep was very polite, she had no good advice except to clear my cache and cookies. She said to keep trying. She had a customer earlier who kept trying and got it on her third try! Who has time for this???
kayjay is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #17

khare is on a distinguished road

I found it in the kinz chat area not the kinz chat plus and was able to watch , answer, and get an apple
khare is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #18
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I called too. The techs are aware and are "working on it" same thing with WKN peek a newz. So tired of everything not working. On the plus side, they did give me my missing Asian lorax day one gift box, my missing NA christmas box, and did the video for my lorax quest that they didn't fix last week.
They are also "working on" the kinzville caper challenge for those who didn't have it show up.
cria is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 11:36 AM   #19
Fairy589

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

The Mirror, Mirror promotion is for US only. It excludes everyone else so sorry for that.
fairy589 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #20

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Oh yes. I have six accounts and not one of them will show me the Mirror mirror room in the Club House. I've tried all the advised tricks before mentioned, and it - still - will not let me see this room. I could not view the lorax video either. I must be on the same server everyone is having problems with. I live in the US and allow ads, so I have no idea why it's not working for me this time. The last two promos worked for me.
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Closed