Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

Default No floating fish in WW on July 8

I have yet to find aby floating fish in WW, even after spending more then an hour doing everything I can. Where are they?
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2018, 05:46 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No floating fish in WW on July 8

Apparently fish ... do not fly I think they are not running, yet. I have been up for about more than 8 hours, checking off and on and they just aren't showing. I've already alerted Sally Ganz and let her know, but it is Sunday, so I think this may not be remedied until tomorrow and I figure maybe about 7:00 am EST is the soonest we will see them floating.

They have made up for errors like this, before, by handing out a special code (the S'more Sweater and scarf for the Please wait issue in February)

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-08-2018 at 05:46 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-08-2018, 09:06 PM   #3

grandmina is a forum hero
grandmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum herograndmina is a forum hero

I love your patient puppy, Dixie!
grandmina is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #4
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

no floating fish on July 8th. logged onto the android for about 2 hours to check mobile and no fish.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 10:51 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Still no floating fish though Ganz is aware of it. They can fix glitches in our favor on the weekend but not something like this..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 10:55 AM   #6
Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!
Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!Oekie has rep to infinity and beyond!

Looks like it won't be solved today, but Ganz said they would run the clicky again from August 2-4 to make up for it.

https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/an...lka-back-fish/
Old 07-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, they can put a man on the moon ...

Where was I? Oh, yes! So yes, they showed on Webkinz Newz site that they hid them so well that even they couldn’t find them. They’ve apologized and are hoping to make it up to us.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 03:05 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

I just say an update on WKN saying that the fishy has been found. I'm just logging in to see if I can catch a few.

Yes, I just got one!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-09-2018 at 03:14 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #9

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

I got three fishies on WW and one on mobile.

looks like you can get three per day per account.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 07-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #10

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

View Post Originally Posted by ryhill
I got three fishies on WW and one on mobile.

looks like you can get three per day per account.
Does that mean that the one you got on mobile doesn't count as one of the 3? And if you have Deluxe, you get 5 according to WKN.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed