Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default no exclusive

Be careful! We just adopted the lop bunny and got the bed box but no exclusive! This has been going on for a while (fourth pet not to get the right number of exclusives)! Instead of an exclusive you will have a balloon in the middle! I think this started when they fixed the not-seeing-what-was-in-your-adoption-box glitch!

I also think people aren't realizing it because usually you will still get one (except with the bed) whereas before you would get two (after a certain number of pets adopted)!

For some people it is the psi which is missing, or the exclusive gift box. This is the fourth pet this has happened to but calling ganz is not an easy option for me and then there is the problem of my dock being a little on the full side.....
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 04:06 AM   #2

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

Default Re: no exclusive

Wow! I am so sorry this is happening to you! I just adopted a new pet yesterday, but this did not happen to me. I got both exclusives and the psi. Could you have been given a rare item instead? I hope you figure this out and ganz can fix it for you.
Glamourqueen is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 04:31 AM   #3
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

coonycoon is correct!!! I thought something was off but couldn't quite put my finger on it. I've adopted about 16 pets since the glitch fix and everytime I get the bed box I don't get anything extra...just the psi and a balloon.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #4

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

We just had this happen to us today as well. My daughter adopted a new pet today and our extra gift box was missing. Thankfully she was just so happy with new new pet she didn't notice...but I did!

I totally understand a (too) full dock!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 05-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

sorry you had that glitch when i adopted my lop bunny i got mine
mrclausers is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I had the same thing happen today, only I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get an additional exclusive box or not since I got the bed box so I just let it go. Drat!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Well actually with the bed box you don't get an exclusive box but you should get an exclusive with your adoption!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 05-05-2011, 07:16 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Hi Coonycoon!
I have had this problem before where I haven't gotten an exclusive in the box, or so it appeared. Sometimes you do actually get the exclusive and it's spot in the box is taken up by a Balloon, Wish Token, Bonus Box, etc. Are you sure you got no exclusive in your dock? Maybe it was just playing hard to find Good luck!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #9
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Frequently lately the exclusives - and even sometimes the balloon and food - have not been showing up in the extra screen that opens up when you drag the adoption box into your room.
But the item goes straight to your dock. If it's something you already have one of, you might not even notice an extra was added.
An easy way to check this is to note the number of items in your dock before you adopt, then count again after ; )
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Closed