Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Glitch Reports (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/)
-   -   Critical no exclusive (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/glitch-reports-285/no-exclusive-694085/)

COONYCOON05-01-2011 02:45 AM

no exclusive

Be careful! We just adopted the lop bunny and got the bed box but no exclusive! This has been going on for a while (fourth pet not to get the right number of exclusives)! Instead of an exclusive you will have a balloon in the middle! I think this started when they fixed the not-seeing-what-was-in-your-adoption-box glitch!

I also think people aren't realizing it because usually you will still get one (except with the bed) whereas before you would get two (after a certain number of pets adopted)!

For some people it is the psi which is missing, or the exclusive gift box. This is the fourth pet this has happened to but calling ganz is not an easy option for me and then there is the problem of my dock being a little on the full side.....

Glamourqueen05-01-2011 04:06 AM

Re: no exclusive

Wow! I am so sorry this is happening to you! I just adopted a new pet yesterday, but this did not happen to me. I got both exclusives and the psi. Could you have been given a rare item instead? I hope you figure this out and ganz can fix it for you.

RMMimii05-01-2011 04:31 AM

coonycoon is correct!!! I thought something was off but couldn't quite put my finger on it. I've adopted about 16 pets since the glitch fix and everytime I get the bed box I don't get anything extra...just the psi and a balloon.

webbimom05-01-2011 09:30 PM

We just had this happen to us today as well. My daughter adopted a new pet today and our extra gift box was missing. Thankfully she was just so happy with new new pet she didn't notice...but I did!

I totally understand a (too) full dock!

mrclausers05-01-2011 09:34 PM

sorry you had that glitch when i adopted my lop bunny i got mine

Honeybear05-02-2011 06:42 PM

I had the same thing happen today, only I wasn't sure if I was supposed to get an additional exclusive box or not since I got the bed box so I just let it go. Drat!

COONYCOON05-03-2011 10:12 AM

Well actually with the bed box you don't get an exclusive box but you should get an exclusive with your adoption!

kittyhub5405-05-2011 07:16 PM

Hi Coonycoon!
I have had this problem before where I haven't gotten an exclusive in the box, or so it appeared. Sometimes you do actually get the exclusive and it's spot in the box is taken up by a Balloon, Wish Token, Bonus Box, etc. Are you sure you got no exclusive in your dock? Maybe it was just playing hard to find ^.^ Good luck!

mommaluvsmush05-07-2011 03:10 PM

Frequently lately the exclusives - and even sometimes the balloon and food - have not been showing up in the extra screen that opens up when you drag the adoption box into your room.
But the item goes straight to your dock. If it's something you already have one of, you might not even notice an extra was added.
An easy way to check this is to note the number of items in your dock before you adopt, then count again after ; )