Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Some accounts did not receive the Monday Chocolate egg

I just got off the phone with Ganz, and they say they have no reports of this.
I did see others mention in passing in other threads, so if it applies to you
please list here so they will see them when I send the link in an e-mail.
And please either call or mail them.

After 10am ET yesterday [Sunday in US but midnight Monday for Asian accounts)],
reports of Asian accounts receiving their chocolate eggs started to appear.

We did not log in until later in the day, but there was no chocolate egg.

At 7pm ET, the European accounts started Monday & many received eggs.
We logged out and in to both of our European accounts; one received an
egg and one did not.

At midnight ET, we did likewise for our US accounts; both received their egg.

But the 2 missing eggs still did not appear [yes, I loaded the docks & checked there].

I called Ganz this morning. I got someone slightly before 10am ET, just before Tuesday Asian began.
The rep said they were not receiving reports of this, so all she could do
is pass on the info.
I reminded her that she could check those docks to verify there was nothing there.

At 10 I relogged my Asian account & DID receive its Tuesday egg.

So, to recap, we have 2 accounts missing a Monday milk chocolate egg.
[And impatient/disappointed little folk.]

SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Some accounts did not receive the Monday Chocolate egg

There have been times where my daughter did not receive a gift basket. Most recent was the last Thanksgiving. the rep took our username and put one in. Of course they can give you the egg. I would call back. I find different reps handle the same situations differently.

Good luck and so sorry for the disappointment the little one's must deal with.
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #3

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

Default No egg is appearing when I log in!

Help! I just logged in about a hundred times and my milk chocolate egg has still not popped up! My sis logged in and she got hers but I still have not received mine. What happened?
Duffycutie is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #4

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Some accounts did not receive the Monday Chocolate egg

I did not receive my egg for today. I hope Ganz can fix this.
Duffycutie is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
minnottes has disabled reputation

Default Re: No egg is appearing when I log in!

My daughter logged in this morning before school and received her egg and it went to her dock. However, her pet was not hungry at the time so she went on to do some dailies. She ran out of time and had to go to school and never got the chance to feed it to her pet. I logged in to her account a few hours later to feed her pet the egg and the egg was gone! Now how do you explain that? I know the egg was there when she logged out. She is going to be so upset. Three accounts, and the only prizes she has one are about five cartons of eggs, one pair of glasses, and a picnic basket.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #6
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
My daughter logged in this morning before school and received her egg and it went to her dock. However, her pet was not hungry at the time so she went on to do some dailies. She ran out of time and had to go to school and never got the chance to feed it to her pet. I logged in to her account a few hours later to feed her pet the egg and the egg was gone! Now how do you explain that? I know the egg was there when she logged out. She is going to be so upset. Three accounts, and the only prizes she has one are about five cartons of eggs, one pair of glasses, and a picnic basket.
Hmm...... I don't think that's a glitch..... has your daughter give her password to anyone? This same type of situation has happened to me and I called Ganz but they wouldn't do anything about it. They said the only thing that could've happened was if someone logged on my account and messed around with it.
cplover5689 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
minnottes has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
Hmm...... I don't think that's a glitch..... has your daughter give her password to anyone? This same type of situation has happened to me and I called Ganz but they wouldn't do anything about it. They said the only thing that could've happened was if someone logged on my account and messed around with it.
She has never given her password to anyone, and even so, I don't think anyone could take an egg from your dock because they are not kinzpotable.
minnottes is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I didn't receive a chocolate egg on one of my accounts when I logged in today; and the ones I did receive were duds (no prizes were given when I fed the eggs to my pets). This is so disappointing since the eggs are so limited per account (and I am NOT buying any from the eStore!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
Squirrel♥Megadeth!
Gifted

DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!DragonforceFan3 is headed for the top!

I didn't get one when I logged in two days ago (wednesday afternoon) on my main account. It was so disappointing. I was shorted an egg.
DragonforceFan3 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #10

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I didn't receive a chocolate egg on one of my accounts when I logged in today; and the ones I did receive were duds (no prizes were given when I fed the eggs to my pets). This is so disappointing since the eggs are so limited per account (and I am NOT buying any from the eStore!).
I think that if you feed the eggs to your pet when the peek a news system in down, you will not get any prize.
JoKinder is offline Female
Closed