Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #51
777Penguins
Webkinz :)

Philangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all aroundPhilangelus radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: No Earth Day Challenge

Of my four children's accounts, the only one showing the Earth Day challenge is the newest account (about four months old.)

Is that a trend? Do newer accounts show the challenge whereas older accounts don't? For comparison, the "older" accounts I'm talking about are maybe two years old. The newer one was started this past Christmas.
Philangelus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #52
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I am calling GANZ now. I am on the eternal hold button. Have been waiting for about 20 minutes. Will let you know what they say if anyone ever gets on the phone.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #53
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

13 accounts--no Earth Day challenge so far.
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 01:53 PM   #54
naname01
Gifted

Just got off the phone. They said they "are working on it". What a surprize. She took my account names and said she would give them to a tech.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #55
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

None of our family's 8 accounts have the challenge either - and they are all Deluxe - and in 3 diff time zones. Some 3 yrs old, some less than a year old.
View Post Originally Posted by julieoldcrow
13 accounts--no Earth Day challenge so far.
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #56
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
Just got off the phone. They said they "are working on it". What a surprize. She took my account names and said she would give them to a tech.
Thanks for calling. I sent them an email with my account since I got tired of waiting or a busy signal.

The few people I know of here who have the new challenge say that it is on their new accounts that they set up very recently and not on older accounts. All my accounts are at least 2 or 3 years old. I wonder if the people posting here all have older accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #57
naname01
Gifted

All 6 of mine are all about 4-5 year old. My friend has the same. None of our accounts have the new challenge
Old 04-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #58
<-- = Webkinz !!!

Rosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of lightRosella is a glorious beacon of light

I have five accounts. All about 4 years old. All with NO EARTH DAY CHALLENGE!!!!!!
Rosella is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #59
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I am calling GANZ now. I am on the eternal hold button. Have been waiting for about 20 minutes. Will let you know what they say if anyone ever gets on the phone.
Thanks for your patience!!! Let us know what they say.

PegC
Old 04-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #60
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Thanks for calling. I sent them an email with my account since I got tired of waiting or a busy signal.

The few people I know of here who have the new challenge say that it is on their new accounts that they set up very recently and not on older accounts. All my accounts are at least 2 or 3 years old. I wonder if the people posting here all have older accounts.
maybe that explains why i have the challenge on just 1 account. i opened it a few days ago with the free account cat.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gringersnap waz here :3