Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 11:25 AM   #41
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: No Earth Day Challenge

On two North American accounts, one deluxe one not deluxe, all challenges are completed that were available - neither one has the Earth Day Challenge. My granddaughters account, not deluxe, but with only part of the key challenge completed also does not have the Earth Day Challenge.
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #42
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

no Earth (shattering) Challenge here either.
Perhaps they will extend it a few days because of the delay?

Thanks joi for giving me the idea to call also (so they know it is site-wide)
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #43

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

No Earth Day challenge here, either. Could be an AFD joke?
Old 04-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #44
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

No challenge and I am a regular account owner
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #45
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Hmmmm I too wonder if it was an April Fools Day joke. I have multiple accounts and none of them have the new icon.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #46
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
Hmmmm I too wonder if it was an April Fools Day joke. I have multiple accounts and none of them have the new icon.
I have NINE accounts under my care. No, I don't technically own all of them, but I might as well since the friends who do own them haven't played for a couple years and keep trying to give them to me. Of those nine accounts, three are Deluxe. Not a single one shows the new Earth Day challenge. I even finished a couple older challenges on two accounts in the hope that this would "make room" for the new one to show, but so far no luck. Guess I'll try giving Webkinz CS a call and see what they have to say about it. I hate missing out...not to mention that finishing the challenge on all those accounts is gonna be time consuming. Or it will be if I ever see it...anywhere...LOL.
Sepphira is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #47
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Some people have the challenge on regular and Deluxe accounts, so it's not an April Fool's joke. It's a glitch
joi is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #48
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen it on any of the regular North American Accounts that I keep up.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #49

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

We have 3 EU deluxe accounts, two as the secondary accounts so only $5 each.

Both the primary and one secondary have the challenge, the other secondary doesn't.
Assuming it's just a glitch they will figure out with maintenance. Has anyone called?
Tia218 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #50
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Sepphira
I have NINE accounts under my care. No, I don't technically own all of them, but I might as well since the friends who do own them haven't played for a couple years and keep trying to give them to me. Of those nine accounts, three are Deluxe. Not a single one shows the new Earth Day challenge. I even finished a couple older challenges on two accounts in the hope that this would "make room" for the new one to show, but so far no luck. Guess I'll try giving Webkinz CS a call and see what they have to say about it. I hate missing out...not to mention that finishing the challenge on all those accounts is gonna be time consuming. Or it will be if I ever see it...anywhere...LOL.
Please let us know what they say. I think if we all call it will only slow the process down. But it also won't work if each of us thinks someone else is taking this on....so, let me know if it will help to contact them. I will have to do it by email, so if someone can give me a working email for the help desk, I will write.

PegC
Closed

Tags
gringersnap waz here :3