Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

FieldsofHeather will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Earth Day Challenge

Challange hasn't shown up for me either, on my deluxe or my regular account. Someone must have it thought because one of the people on my friend list asked me for a sapling, that's in the third part I believe.
FieldsofHeather is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #32
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I think it will work if you complete one of the earlier challenges. Since for me I have to complete one for another to appear.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #33
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

1 out of 5 of my accounts have the new Earth Day Challenge. Nothing on the other 4.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #34
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I've only gotten the challenge on 1 account. Hope it shows up on the others!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #35
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

New day NO Earth Day. Shades of Lorax all over again!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #36
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

The only account mine showed up on was the brand new 'trial' account! Of course I can't buy the room to plant the seeds and I don't have access to Flutterbugged so effectively, no earth challenge for me either!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 08:30 AM   #37
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I don't have the challenge either. I have deluxe but only on webkinz world. I have lots of challenges to do but last time they had a special challenge it just appeared and replaced one of my challenges on the screen until it was finished. I finished another challenge today thinking it would just pop up but nothing.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 08:49 AM   #38
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

I just called Customer Support - they are supposedly looking into it but couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.
joi is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #39
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I just called Customer Support - they are supposedly looking into it but couldn't tell me when it would be fixed.
Thanks for calling. I was on hold for so long that I gave up.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #40
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true
BalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be trueBalletLove:) is too good to be true

I have no challenge, either Thanks a lot, GANZ.
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Closed

Tags
gringersnap waz here :3