Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #11
Wicked Through and T
Webkinz :)

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Default Re: No daily Spree?

Same, but right before I play Spree! I play Jumbleberry Fields and i caught a floating roll there, so I lucked out
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #12
LKW6

lkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud of

No spree for me either...
Old 01-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #13
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Me either. What is up?
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have several accounts in all time zones and none got the daily spree roll for Jan 1. At least it seems to be working for Jan 2 (asian accts).

Guess that floating spree bonus roll wasn't such a treat after all!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Same thing happened to me. I clicked on the floating Spree before trying my daily Spree and only had the bonus.
Dorri is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here, I didn't have any daily Spree rolls but I did get the floating dice.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #17
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

This really isn't a very nice way for Ganz to start 2012. Please fix, Ganz, I want SPREE! back!
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #18

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

Same here. And when I got a bonus roll, I got the last shopping bag I nedded in my collection and I didn't get the gift bag in my dock.
WildWK is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #19

audi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud ofaudi67 has much to be proud of

I did not get a roll today ether
audi67 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I did not get a roll today and missed the flying one twice. I hope this is a glitch and not a normal thing that we have to catch them every day to be able to play.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed