Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default No colored stars in Alyssa sky.

it is 7:27 pm and went into Alyssa Star Challenge on IE. there is a sky full of white stars but not a one colored star. tried using the net randomly and nothing happens. guess i can go out and come back later.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No colored stars in Alyssa sky.

I am on GC and got Stars. Sorry to hear that. I hope it changes soon.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by extravaGANZa
I am on GC and got Stars. Sorry to hear that. I hope it changes soon.
tried again and there was an error message there and still no colored stars. looks like i can go back later.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 03-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Lucy Hippo for filling out a Glitch Form for this!

2 accounts here and one had color stars the other did not.
The account without the stars had multiple shooting comets (similar to the forest fairies that fly up)

I managed to click 2 comets and even though only one box popped up and said I won a belt, I received two
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 12:53 AM   #5

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have had this problem on a few accounts -- mostly asian and european accounts it seems.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
bizzy0206 will become famous soon enough

that happend to me last night as well. I was on safari. This morning it was working fine
bizzy0206 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #7
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

You might want to try using a different browser or updating your Adobe Flash Player to the latest version. Some browsers work better for Webkinz than others. Getting your Adobe Flash Player updated will eliminate the chances of getting a virus (as keeping old versions is one of the reasons why you might get a virus). If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache. Sometimes your computer hangs onto old information and you can't see the updates.
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #8

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thanks Skulls, I do clear cache etc.

Using the same two browsers, FF and IE, some accounts had stars and some did not.

___

But the good news is that the accounts that did not see them last night, are seeing stars this am

I haven't been through all of them yet, but 3 have stars this morning that did not yesterday after the servers came back up.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 03-25-2012 at 08:05 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #9
talus9

talus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond reputetalus9 has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me yesterday. I kept logging on and off and on the seventh (Yes, SEVENTH!!) time I got stars.
talus9 is offline Female
Closed