Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
Amberhawk
Webkinz :)

Amberhawk is on a distinguished road

Default No Christmas Package

Well I went into both of my accounts and even though it said to open my dock for a christmas package...none appeared in either account....bummer.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: No Christmas Package

Did you check to see if the gift you chose from Santakinz (globe, tree, etc) was in your dock?
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #3
Gifted
bearlover has a spectacular aura about

I had the gift in my dock, but when I tried to put it in my room it ended up in the space just outside my room. Can't get it in the room. Can't get it back in the dock. Can't open it. What do I try next?
Old 12-25-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Did you log out and back in again? Usually it fixed itself. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #5
Gifted
bearlover has a spectacular aura about

I'll try that. Thanks kayembee. I hope I don't lose it!

It worked! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas, kayembee!

Last edited by bearlover; 12-25-2011 at 08:16 AM..
Old 12-25-2011, 10:34 AM   #6
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

There is another thread, where Several of didn't get our Gift Boxes. We have tried Clearing our Caches & Switching Browsers, Nothing is Working, So Far..
Hugs! Happy Holidays!
PP
Old 12-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
NorthPoleAK is an unknown quantity at this point

How can you contact Ganz if you don't get a christmas gift when you login? I didn't even find anything in the gift in my dock.
NorthPoleAK is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
I am who I am

elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!elphie4182010 is the cats pajamas!

Default No Christmas Present!!!!!!!

I'm so upset! When I logged onto Webkinz this morning (on Google Chrome if that helps) I didn't receive my Christmas present, but I received my Christmas card. I've already tried logging in again, but that didn't help either. I can't believe this! If you can help me in any way please do!
elphie4182010 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #9
osboe1
Lil Kinz

Osboe1 is on a distinguished road

I've logged in twice today and I haven't recieved my Christmas package either
Osboe1 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #10
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

so did i, never got a package.
cg7gg is offline Male
Closed