Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation No Bouquet for sixth rose tonight.

I play 10 accounts and 7 of them received the bouquet last night for the sixth rose. Tonight two accounts that received the sixth rose did not receive the bouquet. When the scorecard (for lack of a better word) comes up it freezes and all I can do is log out. It does the same thing when I try to look at it from inside a room. Most importantly no bouquet in my dock.

And yes, I have done all the normal things to fix it and I am using both IE and Firefox.

Here is a screen shot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbouquet2 copy.jpg (159.1 KB, 19 views)
bisblue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #2

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Bouquet for sixth rose tonight.

I only played in three of our accounts - when I went to cinnamon the pop up said I needed to go to webkinz newz for the last rose - I went there and caught a flying rose but no recognition in any way, went back to my boquet and nothing, finally went to e-store and purchased (as cinnamon suggested) three roses, put in the codes and nothing happened to my game card - when do we get the boquets? I don't like that this game made you go to webkinz newz as I live in Florida and nothing in the webkinz newz can be played by Florida residents. Josie 2

Now when I click on game card it says to buy a rose in crystal vase for 2000 points - I click that and it says I don't have the points - how do I get them - my e-store account has plenty of points but that is not under my user name and password for the webkinz area. This valentine thing has me going crazy. josie 2

Last edited by josie2; 02-12-2011 at 09:30 AM..
Old 02-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Jigoku Shoujo
kinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonderkinzpost wows us all with wonder

I got mine but after I got my last rose, I waited about 2 minutes before my bouquet showed up
kinzpost is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #4

it's been over an hour since I bought and entered the codes for the red rose from the e-store and more than that since I found the red rose on webkinz newz - if it is because I am a Florida resident it isn't fair - I can participate in all of the other clubhouse and kinzville park games and I still live in Florida during them - this is frustrating - my one account has over 115 pets and can't get a boquet. Josie2
Old 02-12-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

littlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond repute

It is my understanding that you cannot but the red rose in the vase directly from the e-store. You must transfer 2000 e-store points to each account that you want to get the red rose in the vase and thus get your bouquet. I had to do this because I also live in Florida and I agree with you that it is not fair. The procedure I went through was this: First go to the e-store and log in. Click on manage your account on the left hand side. Then you will get another screen...on this screen under gift points click _do this now. The new screen has blank boxes on it to fill in. The first two is like logging in to your account ie. username and password. The third one you put 2000 in...which is how much the rose in the vase costs. When you click_send points_this will send them to your regular account on Webkinz. You must do this for each account that you want the red rose. Then log in to your account(s)...go to your room...click on the picture of the flower vase on the right. Click on the red rose and your should be able to purchase it now with the points you transferred to that account. The red rose in the vase and the bouquet should show in your dock right away. I hope this helps.
littlesnowbear is offline Female
Old 02-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #6

thank you so much, I am on my way to try it. Josie2
Old 02-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

littlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond reputelittlesnowbear has a reputation beyond repute

Your welcome Josie2. I hope this works for you!
Old 02-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually I have found that the bouquet widget is the problem. It is simply broken. Even on the accounts that have received the bouquet if I try to look at the scorecard I get the same error.

Will someone else check to see if it is happening to them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghad1 copy.jpg (106.8 KB, 2 views)
bisblue is offline Male
Old 02-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #9

littlesnowbear, it worked, thanks. josie2
Old 02-12-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

Josie2, I really like the bouquet of flowers. I am glad you have yours... littlesnowbear
Closed