Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber
Default No Berries in Jumbleberry Fields

I am posting this here as it will get more views than it would in the Jumbleberry Fields thread, and I would like a quick response if possible.

I just played two games of Jumbleberry Fields on my Asian accounts and scored 121 and 127, and both times I got NO BERRIES. Instead of berries, the letters UN appear in each jar, and there are no berries of any color in my dock. Anyone else having this problem? I would like to finish my other accounts, but I do not want to waste my turns.
valleygram is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: No Berries in Jumbleberry Fields

I played four accounts this morning without any problems.
FIA is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I did 2 NA accounts today with no problems. Sorry to hear about your trouble.
webbimom is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

Thanks! I'll go try another account and see what happens.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #5
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I haven't had that exact glitch but I have had my berry jars switch to empty before and the next time I log on it's always fixed. I bet they fix it and you'll have your berries in your dock and your jars will be back to normal soon.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
valleygram
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

My North American accounts worked fine, as it turned out. It just happened in my two Asian accounts. Hopefully my berries will show up later and I can add them to my jars.
Old 11-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #7
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I just played on 5 accounts, no problems. Hope you can get your berries soon.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 11-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Oooh that would bother me! Every berry counts!

Today, I played on my asian and NA accounts without issue.

I'm sure you've already tried that standard, switch browsers, clear cache etc right?
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 03:27 PM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I've had my account freeze on me before receiving the berries... but I haven't had issues with my jars....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
WebbieMom316 is on a distinguished road

I had the same thing happen this morning, no berries, logged out then back in, no berries in my dock.
WebbieMom316 is offline Female
Closed