Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Newsflash: Party Didn't Work!

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
I wish I had seen this glitch report before I tried mine-just happened right now. Paid $1000 KC for the party for today at 11 am, and even though we were all logged in to the correct zone (even some non household friends were too) half an hour ahead of time, with invitations accecpted, no party. This happened to my daughter 2 weeks ago, but she is only 9 and I just figured she didn't follow the directions at some point. Now I know. That really stinks that you pay all that KC for nothing. They should take them out of the store until they fix it.
There is a glitch report that I made last week. Call Ganz and get your kinzcash back.
As I have said it was suggested to them and they can't take it out. I wish they could because then we will know when it is fixed again
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #12
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Ditto here. Scheduled several and none worked. Of course, there is no recourse. If the parties aren't working, the party section in the W Shop should be removed until it does.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #13
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

i tried one yesterday and it didnt work for any of the 5 attendees in my home 4 of my accounts and my roomies one account
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 12:55 PM   #14
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

i tried to go to my party just now and nothing happened. UUUGGGGG! this would have been the 5th time they have not worked. i hope Ganz fixes this soon.
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #15
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

It would be nice if WI put this on the front page,.not with a minor caution but a big warning! Ganz certainly isnt going to do anything but refund money (if you call them!) They should take them out of the w-shop til it is resolved.
But on another note,.something strange has happened to me. When the last time the parties starting going wrong (ok not going wrong,.just not happening at all!). I called got 4 parties refunded and the price of my loot I had put in the bags. To my surprised just minutes ago I noticed that my loot from all those parties have been returned to my dock. SO I have to wonder if they are not working on fixing things right now. weeks later here I am getting my loot back.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #16
kitterbit
Lil Kinz

Ferret_Rescuer is an unknown quantity at this point

I too only need the party to complete the mayor of kinzville task, but every time I put the gift in my room it instantly gives the "sorry cannot connect to webkinz" and logs me out. I called Ganz and they said it would be fixed in a couple of weeks, but now I'm worried. I hope that if they cannot get it fixed, that they take off that requirement for the key.
Ferret_Rescuer is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 01:55 AM   #17
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
I wish I had seen this glitch report before I tried mine-just happened right now. Paid $1000 KC for the party for today at 11 am, and even though we were all logged in to the correct zone (even some non household friends were too) half an hour ahead of time, with invitations accecpted, no party. This happened to my daughter 2 weeks ago, but she is only 9 and I just figured she didn't follow the directions at some point. Now I know. That really stinks that you pay all that KC for nothing. They should take them out of the store until they fix it.
Sorry it happened to you too! Twice!

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
Ditto here. Scheduled several and none worked. Of course, there is no recourse. If the parties aren't working, the party section in the W Shop should be removed until it does.
Yes -- it's hard to imagine that they absolutely can't remove it.

View Post Originally Posted by Wuzzle
i tried one yesterday and it didnt work for any of the 5 attendees in my home 4 of my accounts and my roomies one account
Boo!

View Post Originally Posted by wtmmr5
i tried to go to my party just now and nothing happened. UUUGGGGG! this would have been the 5th time they have not worked. i hope Ganz fixes this soon.
Me too!

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
It would be nice if WI put this on the front page,.not with a minor caution but a big warning! Ganz certainly isnt going to do anything but refund money (if you call them!) They should take them out of the w-shop til it is resolved.
But on another note,.something strange has happened to me. When the last time the parties starting going wrong (ok not going wrong,.just not happening at all!). I called got 4 parties refunded and the price of my loot I had put in the bags. To my surprised just minutes ago I noticed that my loot from all those parties have been returned to my dock. SO I have to wonder if they are not working on fixing things right now. weeks later here I am getting my loot back.
I agree that this seems to be such a widespread problem that it deserves front-page treatment...

PS Ohh, looks like they did this...in a note at the bottom of the note about the plush theme being complete!

Last edited by bp13; 02-04-2011 at 01:55 AM..
bp13 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #18
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

yeah I think they should make it bigger to get noticed. Also make some type of posting in the party thread section,.because people are still scheduleing parties.
Closed