Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Newsflash: Party Didn't Work!

I wish Ganz would fix whatever glitches they have with their parties.

The parties have been an exercise in frustration. I've tried about six of them--and it's only worked correctly once. Once!

Mind you, I'm an adult and I'm great at following instructions, etc. If it has worked for me one out of six times, imagine how frustrating it would be for kids. My daughter tried to have one once---it didn't work for her either.

This time, I was signed in, in advance of the party time, in the right color zone. When the party time came, nothing happened. Yes, it was the right time, the right day, the right zone...nothing happened. I checked and rechecked. Nothing. After several minutes, I signed out and signed in again. Nothing.

Meanwhile, two of my other accounts were guests--they were signed in, in advance of the party time, in the right color zone. They had accepted their invitations, etc. Again, for them, nothing happened.

That's a half hour of my life that I won't be getting back!

Here's a picture of Nugget, my sad little host, all alone. There's a depressing sight!

So until Ganz gets the "party issues" worked out, I'm not going to buy any more parties.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgall alone.JPG (92.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by bp13; 02-01-2011 at 12:37 PM..
bp13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
Lil Kinz

nickelrock888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Newsflash: Party Didn't Work!

yet again Webkinz has disappointed...
bought and planned a party pack, not only to complete the mayor of kinzville section, but also as an actual "birthday party" planned for a loved one. (today is their actual birthday) did everything correct. went early, party was scheduled for 12pm. turnd phone on, went to correct color zone, went to room and...nothing. i logged out. logged back in. no countdown. no "go to party" icon. thank webkinz for disappointing my loved one on their special day
nickelrock888 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Newsflash: Party Didn't Work!

View Post Originally Posted by nickelrock888
yet again Webkinz has disappointed...
bought and planned a party pack, not only to complete the mayor of kinzville section, but also as an actual "birthday party" planned for a loved one. (today is their actual birthday) did everything correct. went early, party was scheduled for 12pm. turnd phone on, went to correct color zone, went to room and...nothing. i logged out. logged back in. no countdown. no "go to party" icon. thank webkinz for disappointing my loved one on their special day
Aw, I'm sorry that happened to you, especially since it was a special day. My party was at 12 pm too, in yellow zone.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #4
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Hi Bp13, I share your frustration - even before the Mayor requirements I've tried hosting parties and attending parties from others but had no success. I have gotten into 1 where it seemed the host was a no show but I don't believe you can get into someone's WW home without them being logged on.

During Winterfest I even borrowed my Dad's laptop hoping that if I could guarantee 3 pets would be in attendance (me and 2 of my kids) it would finally work for us but no such luck. I've even called my niece to remind her to accept the invitation and then reminded her nows the time to try to join us but nada. We try loggin in before hand, logging out and back in when the button doesn't pop up. We've checked and rechecked the invitation and the time the zone and the day are all correct but it still doesn't work for us. I've seen threads where groups get together and I can't figure out what I'm doing that's wrong or for that matter how to get the party widget to show up on My page so I can have members here join us if they are free. I'm hoping someday one of my bashes will be a success.

I know from previous problems it'll be a long time before it gets any of Ganz's attention and I'm not holding my breathe it'll be resolved anytime soon, but I know my kids would love for it to get worked out so they can take their kinz to a partay.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #5
Gifted

I'm sorry it's doing the same frustrating things for you, too!

View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
We try loggin in before hand, logging out and back in when the button doesn't pop up. We've checked and rechecked the invitation and the time the zone and the day are all correct but it still doesn't work for us.
Exactly!

I've seen threads where groups get together and I can't figure out what I'm doing that's wrong or for that matter how to get the party widget to show up on My page so I can have members here join us if they are free.
I know--the most frustrating thing is that it worked once, but we can't seem to re-create whatever it was that made it work. I really think the problem is glitches on Ganz' side, not anything we are doing or not doing. So frustrating, though!

I know from previous problems it'll be a long time before it gets any of Ganz's attention and I'm not holding my breathe it'll be resolved anytime soon, but I know my kids would love for it to get worked out so they can take their kinz to a partay.
And that's the main thing, right? It's frustrating enough for us, but this should be a fun thing from kids. If it doesn't work more often than it does work, it should be taken down till they work out the bugs, in my opinion. Let's hope they eventually do listen.

Good luck to your kids eventually getting their partay!
bp13 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

This has been an issue for almost 2 weeks now. Not everyone has access to WI and some are not aware of going to the Glitch section or Somebody Help section and are very frustrated.
I have a post in the sections to warn other about this.
Ganz has been aware of the situation and are advising no one using the Parties for 2-3 weeks until they find out exactly what is happening.

You need to call Ganz and have them refund your kinzcash
They will refund 1000 kc for each party you planned that was not able to be done.

They can not take away the party packs out of the WShop but we have suggested them to do so. It is very frustrating and hopefully they get it fixed soon, but we will not even know when it is fixed. the Rep that I spoke with told me the only way to know is to plan a party and see if it works, but they do advise to not try for a few weeks. If you are unsuccessful again then call back and get your kinzcash back

Below is the contact info for Ganz.
WI how to contact Ganz Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #7
Gifted

Thanks for the great info, dawnscott!
bp13 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 10:48 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

sue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud ofsue123 has much to be proud of

My sister scheduled a party for tonight and we had the same problem - no "go to party" button. We all logged out and in, tripled checked the invitation, made sure we were in the right zone and nothing! Oh well, hope they get it fixed soon!
sue123 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2011, 11:10 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sue123
My sister scheduled a party for tonight and we had the same problem - no "go to party" button. We all logged out and in, tripled checked the invitation, made sure we were in the right zone and nothing! Oh well, hope they get it fixed soon!
Aw, I'm very sorry it happened to your family as well, Sue! Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon...
bp13 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #10
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish I had seen this glitch report before I tried mine-just happened right now. Paid $1000 KC for the party for today at 11 am, and even though we were all logged in to the correct zone (even some non household friends were too) half an hour ahead of time, with invitations accecpted, no party. This happened to my daughter 2 weeks ago, but she is only 9 and I just figured she didn't follow the directions at some point. Now I know. That really stinks that you pay all that KC for nothing. They should take them out of the store until they fix it.
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed