Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Default New Zingoz Wacky-er game not loading

I wanted to try out the new game in the acade, so I clicked play and it lead me to a blue screen with a small black dot on the left side, then to a plain blue screen in which I was forced to log out.

[I have a North American account, fyi]

Any suggestions, solutions, or tips/info would be appreciated!!

Update: I want to add that I have this same black dot/blue screen problem with the game Alantiles.

Last edited by swisscheese101; 12-09-2010 at 08:59 PM..
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Zingoz Wacky-er game not loading

Try again after logging out and back in. That happened to me earlier today.

Now something new just happened though, the level preview at the top of the game froze on level 4, so I was playing levels 5 and 6 without knowing where anything was going to be. I didn't even get to complete level 6 because it froze, and then the whole WW window changed to all white with a grey "i" in a circle in the middle. Have NEVER seen that before. Logged out and back in and everything is fine again. Weird!
alleine is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #3

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to play it at all. I get the blue screen/black dot thing too and then none of the other games in the arcade will load either.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Try again after logging out and back in. That happened to me earlier today.

Now something new just happened though, the level preview at the top of the game froze on level 4, so I was playing levels 5 and 6 without knowing where anything was going to be. I didn't even get to complete level 6 because it froze, and then the whole WW window changed to all white with a grey "i" in a circle in the middle. Have NEVER seen that before. Logged out and back in and everything is fine again. Weird!
I tried logging out and back in, and the problem wasn't fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by LMPhilbric
I haven't been able to play it at all. I get the blue screen/black dot thing too and then none of the other games in the arcade will load either.
I have the black dot thing but the other games work fine.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I had mine freeze in the middle of level 6. The Zangoz never came back so I could hit the Zingoz again. I find sometimes that the levels load really slow. After it froze, I was able to hit the little "x" in the upper right corner to exit out of the game. It showed my kinzcash amount, so I am assuming that the kinzcash was added to my account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think its just because its new and there are glitches. Its slow, just be patient and it will work.
crum98 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
I think its just because its new and there are glitches. Its slow, just be patient and it will work.
Ok, I guess all I can do is to wait.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #8
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

I feel your pain. I can't get Atlantiles or Wackyer Zingoz to load either. I get the same screen as you, & then have to log out sadly. My cache is cleared, and my flash player is up to date, & the games STILL won't load on my computer or my family's laptop. I can get Atlantiles to load on my Uncle's computer, though, but it's a newer operating system. Sigh, I enjoy Atlantiles too so it really bumms me that i can't play it at home. =(
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #9
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Post Re: New Zingoz Wacky-er game not loading

Try turning your computer off an on again. If it doesn't work try reloading your computer, maybe memory on the computer is full.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #10
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
Try turning your computer off an on again. If it doesn't work try reloading your computer, maybe memory on the computer is full.
I've turned my computer off and on lots of times, still no solution. Interesting thought about memory.
Closed