Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: The new webkinz game atlantiles won't load!

I use Firefox and have updated my Adobe Flash... yesterday Atlantiles loaded, today it didn't. It runs about a third of the time that I try. And when it doesn't, I just get the blue screen and the loader bar (which is frozen).

Maybe tomorrow?
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #22
ZombieWolff

ZombieWolff is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: The new webkinz game atlantiles won't load!

Honestly, i don't want to diss the game or anything but...it isn't worth it. XD its kinda boring. although its nice if you want to relax. hehe.
ZombieWolff is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #23
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have never got to play this game.
I have even tried at the public library, where the computers are fast?
I voted this game is "not for me" in the poll on WW!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #24

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

The same thing is happening to me too. xP I've heard it's not very fun, but I still want to try it.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:18 PM   #25
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This was happening to me untill I realized what I was missing. I forgot to download the newest version of Adobe Flash player. Navigating to the website, I realized I had the older version. I downloaded the new one and went back onto Webkinz World. I went to the arcade, clicked on Atlantiles, and it loaded!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #26
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

It won't load for me, either. I've tried clearing my cache and everything else... maybe I will try making sure nothing else is open except for the Webkinz screen.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #27
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I can load the game and play, but when I get to level 7 or 8 it kicks me out, goes to blue screen, which I cannot X out of, and I do not get the kc...
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #28
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
This was happening to me untill I realized what I was missing. I forgot to download the newest version of Adobe Flash player. Navigating to the website, I realized I had the older version. I downloaded the new one and went back onto Webkinz World. I went to the arcade, clicked on Atlantiles, and it loaded!

I thought I had the newest version but I'll go and check. I may not like this new game but I sure would like to find out for myself!
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #29

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Atlantiles gets stuck after Level 2

When Level 2 of the game is complete, the game gets stuck. I tried a few times, from two different computers, to no avail. At least before I could reach all the way to Level 8...

Update: Passed 2nd Level this time. I wonder what it depends on...

Last edited by Pitenana; 10-15-2010 at 12:44 PM..
Old 10-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #30
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432

The download worked for me too. Thanks for the tip. It still gives me the dreaded blue screen the first time I try to play but then it works fine. I like the game so I hope it keeps working.
kawee is offline Female
Closed