Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Default The new webkinz game atlantiles won't load!

I tried to play atlantiles and it won't load! All if gives me is a blue screen. I logged out and back in 3 times in a row and it still did not load. I even tried using internet explorer instead of firefox. Another thing, is when I try to push the log out button after trying to get the game to load, it does not work. Is this happening to anyone else?:
Click the image to open in full size.
I hope this gets fixed soon.
hamstar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2010, 08:52 PM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: The new webkinz game atlantiles won't load!

hi hamstar,

yes, it is happening to me, but I can get it to load after I log out and try again. I am using Safari. I have not tired with any others. And, yes, the log out button won't work, I have to "x" out. It is a fun game - I hope you can get to try it soon.

Last edited by florida; 09-30-2010 at 09:00 PM..
florida is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

I'm having the same problem with the game not loading on IE or Firefox on my computer. It worked on my DH's computer yesterday (which is only a few months old) in IE, but I tried tonight and it wouldn't work on that one now either...I know other people are having this problem too, hope they fix it soon!
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
Supermanfan2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I had the same issue. I cleared my cookies and made sure I had a good signal on my wireless internet and it loaded just fine. I did notice, however, if my signal strength lowers, like say for instance I open another browser or a chat program loads up or McAfee starts doing a virus scan, well, then the screen will freeze up. It is a very graphics heavy game that requires a lot of bandwidth and a fast connection as well as your cookies cleared before loading it the first time. A lot of people may not be able to load it because they are not running a fast enough connection speed. Webkinz itself does not take that high speed of a connection, but this game does, as does the Hamsters Maze, which I suspect is one of the reasons they brought the Hamsters into regular Webkinz world, because people bought them and could not get the Mazin world to load properly.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #5

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

It ran for me on only one of my accounts yesterday; none at all today. It starts to load, but just gets stuck in the loading window. I'm using Firefox.
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #6

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

It happens to me as well.... *sigh* I want to play it so bad!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Got to play at the library, but not on a netbook -
each tried IE, FF, Safari & Chrome.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 02:44 PM   #8
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

It doesn't load for me, either -- but I can play if I "x" out (can't log out for some reason), log in again, and try again
Old 10-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #9

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

i got mine to load yesterday and when I got to level nine it froze up to a blue scrren. I was sooooo mad cause I usually never get that high in any of the games. after about 10 minutes of blue screen it then bumped me from webkins. i had to log in again. so of course i lost my level. Today I can't get on it at all. super bummer.
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #10

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Just spoke to Ganz on this. Called them Wed. when I couldn't get the hamster in and couldn't play the game. They called me this morning and I was able to enter the code for the hamster (Yes she is a girl), but I still can't play the game. She said they are looking into why the game will load for some people and not others. Adobe Flash has to be up-dated. Mine is. She said it is not your computer, or what browser you are using. It's happening on IE, Firefox and Safari. They don't know why, at the moment, but they are working on it. She said she can't get it to load on the computer she is using there. She said just to be patient.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Closed