Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

Default Problem with barn floor

My grandson and I won the barn flooring prize in Jumbleberry, but when we tried to install it in a room we bought to make a barn, the floor disappeared! I called customer service, and they said that they couldn't locate it and that there was nothing that they could do about it. Has anyone else had this problem? I logged off and back on to be sure, but it's gone!
grandmina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #2
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Problem with barn floor

Congrats on winning the floor!!!!. Whenever the customer service gives me that kind of an answer I always call again and see if I can't get someone that is more helpful, and I usually do. Good luck with getting your floor back, that's a really cool prize.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #3

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

I have talked to 2 people in customer service, and they both said that nothing could be done. Apparently there are lots of glitches during the holidays due to the large number of users. They both said that they could not find the floor anywhere. I'm going to try a supervisor on Monday, but I'm not too hopeful. I can understand loosing Kinzcash or something else easily replaced, but it could take a long time to win the flooring again! I've learned something, however - never install anything rare over a holiday period!
grandmina is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I am sorry too hear that. I just wish they would work on making things work before putting them on the site because it is really hard to explain all the problems that their site has too a child. And after all this is suppose to be a site for the kids. Really hope your grandson gets his floor back.....
colliegal is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 05:30 AM   #5
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Default New Weathered Barn Flooring Disappeared

Oh no, The new barn flooring from Jumbleberry Fields that my DD worked so hard to get me, has disappeared! I put it in a large room and the walls turned blue, and there was no flooring! I logged out and logged back in, still no flooring! I will try to call Ganz in the morning. I hope they can fix it and give me back my flooring!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
_ihacoks_

I am so sorry. With glitches though they usually get fixed in their own time. So, maybe one day it will just show up.
Best of wishes to you
ihacoks
Old 01-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Weathered Barn Flooring Missing

I just won the weathered barn flooring in the Jumberry Fields Game, and I was so excited till I went to put it in my new farm room and it made the walls disppear and did not show up at all! Major bummer! Hope Ganz fixes this soon! I am still really excited!!!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
I'm a :)

fuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to beholdfuzzywuzzy528 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Weathered Barn Flooring Missing

Yay! Congrats! I'm sorry it's not working, just stay patient! Ganz will try to fix it!
fuzzywuzzy528 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:21 PM   #9
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Aw, I'm sorry that this has happened. Fortunately, you are not the only one! It is an official glitch in the glitch report section:
Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Huge Congrats on your new prize, though! I'm sure that Ganz will have this up and working in no time, and that you will be able to enjoy your flooring!
I'm still waiting for my prizes. . . . LOL.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 01-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #10
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Thanks for the link! The glitch report said it makes the floor turn blue, mine is gray and the walls are blue, anyone else have this happen?
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Closed