Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default New version of Firefox causes many issues with Wacky Logout!

I had updated my version of Firefox to version 4.0.1 and was having major issues with the Wacky logout carnival. Sometimes the I was not able to get a second/third hit on the pinata...other times never had balloons show up for the balloon pop...and if the balloons did show up I had to reset between dart throws...it just kept freezing on the carnival. I reverted back to Firefox version 3.6.17 and have no issues. Of note, IE Version 9 has no issues; however, Ganz encourages us to use Firefox and NOT IE...so unless issues get resolved, then your choice is to use IE or DO NOT upgrade to the newer version of Firefox in order to keep WW running smoothly.

There appears to be a major compatibility issue between the new version of Firefox and different parts of WW!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: New version of Firefox causes many issues with Wacky Logout!

That's very wise advice, FroggyDoodle. FF Vers. 4 does have compatibility issues. Aside from the ones you've seen, there's also one with the plugin container maxing out usage that reduces performance to a crawl.

I never did the upgrade to Vers. 4. My DH did. He finally downgraded again to get rid of the problems.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Mynoey
That's very wise advice, FroggyDoodle. FF Vers. 4 does have compatibility issues. Aside from the ones you've seen, there's also one with the plugin container maxing out usage that reduces performance to a crawl.

I never did the upgrade to Vers. 4. My DH did. He finally downgraded again to get rid of the problems.
I downgraded back to 3.6.17 as well....what a pain!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

i am not having those problems, however, on all of my accounts the second dart just keeps going,never turns around to pop the balloon, just disappears. is anyone else having that problem?and yes. i also am having major being logged out randomly issues.what's up?
Old 06-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #5
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

I am using Safari and also having major trouble with the Log Out carnival. Either nothing shows up or parts of it show up and there is nothing to be done with it but cancel out. Today was the first day after all week of this happening that I was able to do the carnival on any account.
Katrina52 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #6

josie2 will become famous soon enough

I am using windows explorer (not firefox) and the pinata game is horribly slow but the worst is that all along I would pop 2 or 3 balloons by being very patient but now the first dart goes way above the balloons and the last dart goes way below the balloons - i get only one dart in the area of the balloons. josie2
Old 06-11-2011, 10:18 PM   #7

loviewolfy is on a distinguished road

I did not upgrade the Firefox browser but I'm having all these problems
with Wacky Logout, the worst is that it gets stuck at the darts, either the darts shoot
too high every time or they keep showing non stop until I just have to exit the game
and I don't get any of the prizes I won at the pinata or the bell !!!
This happens all the time and I don't know because I have the same old version of
Firefox...anyone has same problem?
loviewolfy is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #8

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

They changed the way you have to aim at the balloons this week. You have to be in the middle of the dial now instead of at the ends and timing it. I have ff4 and although it is agonizingly slow the carnival does work.
What's nicer is that the academy WORKS with FF4. I haven't lost a level 9 or 10 strength class since I upgraded, and I am passing level8/9 agility 90% of the time. (This doesn't include random log outs while playing).
Closed