Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
New and lost ;)
Webkinz :)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

Default New SuperBed Glitch

I hope it is ok that I am posting here, but I adopted a new pet this morning and selected the new SuperBed that was just released. I kinzposted it to my other account and it doesn't appear. When I open the kinzpost there is a blank box, and it doesn't appear in my dock. Even if I go back to the kinzpost note still doesn't appear. Is it gone forever? I hope not...super cool bed!
scottm530 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New SuperBed Glitch

No, they had a problem with this with the last superbed, by the end of the day it will show up in your dock. Just a word of warning, though, don't try to pull up and empty box from your dock or you will get that navy blue box in your room and it will freeze you out. Better to wait until you can see it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
New and lost ;)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

Thank you, DC! That is great to know...here's to hoping it shows up by the end of the day like you predict. Makes me feel better for sure, though!
scottm530 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

My explorer superbed was working fine until last night (1/10), when it pulled a disappearing act a few times.

Today -- gone! Completely. The pet sleeping in it was just standing where the bed had been. I logged in and out a few times; cleared my cache; searched my dock. I can put items where it had been -- it's like it's not even stuck... it's just gone!

(I haven't had this happen before; usually, like with my stuck blenders, I can see it outside the room, or there's a big space where the pet can't walk. Or some kind of display funkiness, like the blue splotch artifact. But I've never had a thing just disappear and show no signs of a problem before!)
tkprit is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

This is happening with the Princess Bed as well, a rare item introduced in the CS last week. When we tried to buy it in the CS it was undefined and there was no picture, but it allowed us to purchase it. Eventually after logging in & out & clearing the cache, the bed showed up in all of our accounts.

Last night we noticed that the beds were gone from our docks and from the rooms they had been placed in. I'm guessing this is a system-wide glitch with many of the newly introduced items. Someone's programming code is not working right. Normally we have issues with the graphic intensive items (like the Santa Kinz Window) and not with the items that are not interactive. This was a new issue for us. Hopefully Ganz is aware of the situation and is working on it.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 08:56 AM   #6
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

update: my explorer superbed "popped" back up today. (Wonder what would've happened if I left other furniture in its place )
tkprit is offline Female
Closed

Tags
new superbed