Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default New Prehistoric Plant

The new Prehistoric Plant does not set on a table like it shows in the Theme Review.
colliegal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Prehistoric Plant

That's true, but it does catch and eat flies. That's pretty cool.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Prehistoric Plant

I agree with the above
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #4
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Prehistoric Glitch

The Prehistoric Theme Preview in the Wshop clearly shows the prehistoric plant sitting atop the prehistoric side table. I just purchased the side table solely to set my plant up higher, but now that I've got it, it refuses to let the plant be placed on it. Has this been happening all along, or did it start with the recent maintenance changes?
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 05:24 PM   #5

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Prehistoric Glitch

Hmm..... maybe you'll want to sell it and buy it again or just log off and on
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Thanks, blackylove. I've already logged off and on and there's no change. I don't really want to sell it for half the price and then have to buy it again for full price.

I'm really hoping to find out if anyone else has had the same problem from the outset or if this is something new that happened. I remember reading that things are not being allowed to be placed on top of outdoors things; I don't know if this is a similar problem.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:17 AM   #7
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
The Prehistoric Theme Preview in the Wshop clearly shows the prehistoric plant sitting atop the prehistoric side table. I just purchased the side table solely to set my plant up higher, but now that I've got it, it refuses to let the plant be placed on it. Has this been happening all along, or did it start with the recent maintenance changes?
Hiya WebCats139 & Blackylove123! Yeah... About the Prehistoric plant and the prehistoric side table... The plant is an animated object, so you can't place it on top of anything. It's been that way from the start. I tried to put the plant on the table when the theme came out and it didn't work then either. Hope that helps.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #8
Web Records!

Thanks, phoenixsprite. Guess that answers whether I'll eventually be able to use it that way. The truly odd thing is that the theme preview picture shows the plant right on top of the side table. That's pretty misleading if in fact it's not allowed there. That's really the only reason I got the side table at all. Kinda bummmed!

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
........ About the Prehistoric plant and the prehistoric side table... The plant is an animated object, so you can't place it on top of anything. ............
Just got to thinking -- the Strike-a-Pose exclusive plant is also animated, but it can be placed on top of tables, so it doesn't seem like this is a problem due to animation.

Last edited by WebCats139; 07-13-2010 at 10:32 PM..
Closed