Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ozmorrhiza is on a distinguished road

Default New Moolah Mountain won't load and freezes

I have tried to load the new Moolah Mountain and when I click on it I get the loading screen that says 100%. But it is not loading. I believe this image is the underlying image that appears when the load just completes. The screen freezes on this image and stays stuck. It does not even allow me to log out. This is also happening when I try to load Key Craze and the Gift Hunt. I have tried it in Safari and in Firefox. Firefox is worse... in that browser I can not even get into any of the hamster choices. Is anyone else having this problem?
Ozmorrhiza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: New Moolah Mountain won't load and freezes

I had that problem using Chrome-I hate using Firefox as I get a random logout glitch-but that new mountain area does load in FF just not in Chrome for me...hope you get it working, it really is super cute!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm using Firefox and never had a problem with any of the Hamster games including the new one. However, you might want to go to their website to see if they have updates or if you're using the latest version of Adobe.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #4

I hope so too! I am very sad that I can't get into any of the hamster games at all! I took a screen shot of the stuck screen... but I don't know how to upload it. I keep trying to get in but I keep getting stuck in the same place. I am able to get into the reg. hamster hamlet areas.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Ozmorrhiza
I have tried to load the new Moolah Mountain and when I click on it I get the loading screen that says 100%. But it is not loading. I believe this image is the underlying image that appears when the load just completes. The screen freezes on this image and stays stuck. It does not even allow me to log out. This is also happening when I try to load Key Craze and the Gift Hunt. I have tried it in Safari and in Firefox. Firefox is worse... in that browser I can not even get into any of the hamster choices. Is anyone else having this problem?
I had exactly this same problem. I am using the latest version of Firefox. I cleared my cache and rebooted the computer. When it came back up, I got a notification that my sound system wasn't working right. I clicked on my speaker icon and the little notification went away and the sound is just fine. What I noticed when I loaded the game was that the music started playing while everything was loading, unlike the silence I got before. The game loaded and played just fine.

I would recommend clearing your cache and rebooting and see if you can get the game going.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #6
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

It worked for me
Hmm I wonder..........
889wlry is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

I use Google Chrome and it worked without a hitch for me... Maybe try clearing all your windows and other programs? It's a fast, big game..
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #8

I do have the latest flash player. And I did clear my cookies. I will shut down and try it again in a little while. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Just played the game, boy, does that hamster move..had no problem getting into it or playing. I found using Firefox the best browser for me to use. IE is to slow and was locking up for me. I use Chrome, too, but rarely for Webkinz. Have you done a defrag on your system, lately? This helps too.
Babs is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #10

Well, I was able to finally get into the game. What ever was causing it to freeze up seems to have resolved itself. My first account ran fine but when I played the second account the controller arrows froze up. It was quite a ride down the mountain with no control... bashing into rocks and bouncing off of trees. Not sure this game is worth the trouble... *sigh*
Closed

Tags
hamster