Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

Default New Mail not showing up, last mail is 8/25/11

I received an invitation to a party and when I went in to find it in my old mail, I realized that the last mail in my "read" file is from August 25, 2011. It shows that I have 113 messages, but the newer ones don't show up at all. Is it possible to delete old messages? How do I make my Kinzpost show the newer messages?

Thanks to anyone who can help solve the mystery!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #2
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Mail not showing up, last mail is 8/25/11

Hmmm... It once happened to me, and I cleared my cache and cookies, and newer mail came back. Might work.... What browser are you using? Google Chrome and Internet Explorer don't work very well with WKW, download Firefox, it's free.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
hoopie! I'm a

bunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud ofbunnycheeks has much to be proud of

To be honest I don't thnk you can really delete old mail, and you will always be able to read new letters, but The much older mail will begin to delete itself automaticly as the months go by. You will always have up to 7 months of mail in storagge depending on the income. Hope this helps! Enjoy!
bunnycheeks is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 12:27 AM   #4

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

I am using Firefox so that should be OK, and I clear my cache every time I do a new Peek-a-Newz for my other family member's accounts. But I'll try again. Thanks so much for taking time to share your ideas...guess if worse comes to worse I'll give Ganz a call and they will tell me I have too many items in my dock!
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I have called Webkinz about this issue several times and they balways act like it is the first time they've ever heard of it. I can't send thank you notes, check on date/time/zone of parties I have agreed to attend or anything. It is very frustrating to me. This has been happening for many months. Sine the summer as far I can remember, maybe longer.
It is obviously not a priority issue with Ganz.
AKD
Old 01-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #6
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I have called Webkinz about this issue several times and they balways act like it is the first time they've ever heard of it. I can't send thank you notes, check on date/time/zone of parties I have agreed to attend or anything. It is very frustrating to me. This has been happening for many months. Sine the summer as far I can remember, maybe longer.
It is obviously not a priority issue with Ganz.
AKD
I have the same issue on some of our accounts AnotherKinzDad...and I agree, it has been this way for months and months and they just act like they are hearing it for the first time everytime I call also...so I've totally given up. It is very frustrating...I have to always try to remember to send thank you notes right away, because if I don't, I never can...and it is extremely frustrating with parties because there is no way to go back and double check a time...I have to write down every party I'm invited to because once I close a kinzpost, it's gone...The only items in my mail box are from July, August and September...anything that has been sent my way since that time is GONE! The issue is not new...but Ganz likes to pretend it is...that way they can keep the issue on the back burner for longer....UGH!!!!!

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 01-13-2012 at 01:48 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Unfortunately it's been this way for months. I can see mail I got last summer, but not what I got yesterday. Unless Ganz decides to fix this, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. I suppose you could call them, but it doesn't sound like that has done much for those who tried.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #8

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

same thing here. all my mail is outdated.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

To Be honest.
This isn't just you sweetheart!
This i have heard from many of my friends not showing up.
When you check to reread what time the party was at it doesn't show you or the colour zone.
Mine shows up when i get mail then disapears. I Haven't seen my mail since 2010 thats my latest mail it says. God bless. Lets hope they fix it soon!
cherrio12 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

It isn't fair that Webkinz keeps a broken feature on their website for months and months, when they KNOW there is a problem. I am tired of not being able to check back and see who snet what when. And forget about birthday parties! If it isn't written down by me as soon as the invitation is opened, well, too bad. I just want to see my old mail!!!
Closed