Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
Graphic Making
Gift Guru

tinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talenttinkrulz has lots of talent

Default Re: New Kinzville Mover Job - Can't do...even if you are qualified

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Just a bit of info about this glitch...

3 of our accounts HAVEN'T finished Level 2 in strength in the Academy.
All 3 of those accounts COULD do the job tonight.

My hubbie IS past level 2 on strength, has on level 4 (he spends tons fo money at the academy)...and HIS account COULDN'T do the job - gotta love the reversal!!

Bankskinz
Hmm...my mom is on level 2 now, and she was able to do the job

lol Why?!?
tinkrulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Yeah, even with 13 graduates in strength class at the Academy, it won't let me do the new job!!
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 04-14-2010, 06:51 PM   #13
cheri39
Webkinz :)

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

Default New Kinzville Mover job not allowed if your pets have completed strength class

I tried to do the new Kinzville Mover job. The skill you need to be able to do it is level 2 in strength class at Kinzville academy. I have completed strength class with 2 of my pets and Tabby Von Meow says that I can't do that job.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I can do the job on one of my accounts and not on some of the others (all with over level 2). I will check the server numbers and be back!

It may be a server issue. Here is the information on my 5 pets, all at level 5 in strength:

Server 1, NA: Yes can do the mover job
Server 17, NA: No, cannot do the mover job
Server 13, Euro: No, cannot do the mover job
Server 14, Asian: Yes can do the mover job
Server 14, Asian: Yes can do the mover job

Last edited by CheekyDB; 04-14-2010 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: update with server info
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #15
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Great idea to post server data, CheekyDB.
I have two accounts and both have a pet at Level 2 or above in both.
My NA account on server 10 wouldn't let me do the job.
My NA account on server 6 did let me do the job.

I hope they can fix this soon. I liked level one though I'm not sure how well I'll do on the higher levels
Old 04-15-2010, 09:36 AM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
Great idea to post server data, CheekyDB.
I have two accounts and both have a pet at Level 2 or above in both.
My NA account on server 10 wouldn't let me do the job.
My NA account on server 6 did let me do the job.

I hope they can fix this soon. I liked level one though I'm not sure how well I'll do on the higher levels
Interesting; I'm on server 6 and cannot do the job, but can on three others. So this is then not just a server issue. The account I can't do it on I've completed the entire class with 4 or 5 pets, whereas the other accounts have done maybe 3 or 4 levels.

Is this the common factor? If you're a graduate you can't do the job?
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:46 AM   #17
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Thank you CheekyDB & POM

I agree great to post servers as well as Strenght levels

Server 11 lower than level 2 strength can do job
Server 10 lower than level 2 strength can do job
Server 15 Higher than level 2 strength can NOT do job

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
Interesting; I'm on server 6 and cannot do the job, but can on three others. So this is then not just a server issue. The account I can't do it on I've completed the entire class with 4 or 5 pets, whereas the other accounts have done maybe 3 or 4 levels.

Is this the common factor? If you're a graduate you can't do the job?
Well I am not a graduate...but a level 9 and can't do it on server 15

However I see conflicting data just as you confirmed....shoot just when it looked like we narrowed down the problem....

Thank you all for adding good info!

Last edited by eyeluvdogs5; 04-15-2010 at 09:46 AM..
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Guess we will have to dig a little deeper! On the accounts where I have a pet with over 2 and could not do the job, I tried doing one more strength class and that did not 'open' up the job. It is still not recognizing that I have over level 2.

On a side note I failed the moving job on level 2. The fact that I was already running late for my rl job is not really a good excuse but level 2 does get a lot harder!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #19
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

From what others have posted, I don't believe this is strictly a server problem.

But, here is my situation, with my accounts broken down by servers and KA experience.

Server 7, lower than level 2 strength, can NOT do job.
Server 8, Higher than level 2 strength can NOT do job. (all graduates, by the way)
Server 8, lower than level 2 strength, can NOT do job.
Server 11, lower than level 2 strength, can NOT do job. (two accounts with this combination)
Server 13, lower than level 2 strength, can NOT do job.
Server 14, lower than level 2 strength, can NOT do job. (two accounts with this combination)

As you can see, I simply can't do the new job anywhere on 8 accounts -- which is very disappointing.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 04-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #20
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

I can't do this job either. This is really annoying... I just want to try it!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Closed