Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: New July Zumbuddies Don't Work

Any update on the Zum issue? I purchased 3 as gifts and when one wouldn't work, we have held off on entering the other 2. The same loading palatte issue as mentioned before continues. Also, the Zum does not show up as a buddy to follow the w\Webkinz pet. I is like it is there, but invisible. It will show the Zum's name when you hover over the buddy box.

Iggy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #12
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation 1st Zummy but it isn't loading

HELP!

My son used his own money to buy a Zummy today.

I entered in the code at the code shop. I went into the Zummy land area tried to "Check up on the Zummy" but it won't load.

It starts loading, shows the side toolbar, pictures of food, pictures of toys (I think), but no pictures of furnture.

Then it stops doing anything. The screen says "Loading Palette"

I have tried signing back in and it stops at the same place.

My Munchkin is starting to get upset and I need help!!!!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #13

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 1st Zummy but it isn't loading

hmmm, well. you could try contacting ganz maybe. its probably just a glitch. but i cant really help you...maybe...im sorry i really dont know.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 07-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #14

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Hmm is it one of the new july zums? those are having problems, ganz said they are working on it though.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Try clearing the cache and if you are using firefox I would switch to safari, opera, or Internet explorer
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:17 PM   #16
RW2
Lil Kinz
RW2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted the same problem earlier, I get the same freeze screen with Loading Palette. I use IE and clearing the cache did not work for me. I think it's a Ganz problem.
RW2 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 10:33 PM   #17

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Happened to me before when I got my first zumbuddy. Just try logging out then logging back in and going there right away. Hope this helps. P.S. if this is a July zumbuddy, don't worry a lot of people are having trouble.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #18
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Zumwhere

I had put a thread requesting help with my son's 1st Zummy. He bought Zap with money he saved up, so he was very excited. I was pulling my hair out all evening trying to get the thing to work.

Its funny I did all kinds of searches here on the forums and couldn't find help. It is only after I gave up that I stumbled across your post.

thanks for putting it up here so I could find out what is going on.

Would you mind letting me know if you find that Zap starts working?

Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Try clearing the cache and if you are using firefox I would switch to safari, opera, or Internet explorer
It turns out that we got one of the July ones.

Question though: is there a reason you suggest that I not use firefox?

Thaks for the help!

Last edited by Smile4me; 07-07-2010 at 01:31 AM..
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 12:49 PM   #19

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I called today (9th). I was told that the zums could be working later today. It may be next week. Good to know it is still being worked on.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #20
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

What's the status on this glitch? I'm getting a set of the six July zumbuddies tomorrow and want to know if the glitch is fixed so I can enter the codes for them or if I should wait.
Gypsy is offline Female
Closed