Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Diddles1 & Happy
Webkinz :)

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Default New Game, "Scrambled", is Fried!

I've tried several times, on all four of our family accounts, to play this game. It is not loading. The Screen simply stays on the "loading bar", and the loading bar keeps flashing. One of the accounts is a deluxe so it doesn't seem to matter what type of account is trying to log into the game.
luvspets is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #2

WebkinzBoy731:) is a jewel in the roughWebkinzBoy731:) is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Game, "Scrambled", is Fried!

Oh nooooooo!
WebkinzBoy731:) is offline Male
Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I haven't tried on our third account but it did the same on our first two accounts. I got the loading bar on a green screen and the ads kept changing very quickly - maybe every second or half-second we got a new pair of ads. Very frustrating.
It looked cute in the game preview on WKN.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I am getting the loading bar loading repeatedly VERY FAST using Explorer and FireFox.
AKD
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Glad to know I'm not the only one, I thought it was my computer.

I've tried in Firefox and Internet Explorer, and all I get it the blinking loading bar...I was really looking forward to this game
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 03:03 AM   #6
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

woops i didn't know there was a post about this problem because i made a thread for it too so it looks like i'm having the same trouble as you. all it does is show the loading and the bar keeps going up and down and flickering. i have yet to play the game
Old 01-19-2012, 03:44 AM   #7

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

Having the same problem here.. arrghhhh
Tia218 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 04:33 AM   #8
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I don't have this problem, but I do have a problem once in the game. It won't let me give the food to the customers! Arrggghhh!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by luvspets
I've tried several times, on all four of our family accounts, to play this game. It is not loading. The Screen simply stays on the "loading bar", and the loading bar keeps flashing. One of the accounts is a deluxe so it doesn't seem to matter what type of account is trying to log into the game.
Much the same is true for me, too. The loading bar appears and then jst keeps loading over and over. I can only get out of WW by clicking on the x to close the window altogether.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #10
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

Same problem with our accounts - we get as far as the 'rapid' loading bar and then it stays there.
Lrnpanda is offline Female
Closed