Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #1
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default The new cristmas Tree

It shows the tree and works well

but if you try to put your pet behind the tree is not posibe

Instead of select the square, the tree got selected,

so there is are like 7 ro 8 squares tan can not be reach behind the tree to the right side

the part marked in black can not be selected with the mouse
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by MarianHM; 12-03-2009 at 12:20 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: The new cristmas Tree

This glitch is happening to my accounts as well. A portion of the room even larger than you indicated in your picture cannot be clicked on behind the tree.

monkeecj is offline Male
Old 12-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Thats very odd, and hopefully it will be fixed soon!
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

does anyone has this same problem
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #5
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I have the same problem in both of the rooms that I put this tree.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 05:03 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default blue holiday tree wont let anything be moved unless you remove it from the room

i have a purple room i want ed to decorate with a bunch of purple holiday trees, but now when i put any other item in the room i cant move that item unless i move all the trees away from that item or remove them and move the item where i want and them put them all back. i must do this for each and every new item into the room. also, my pet will not lay on the bed unless i move the bed away from any of the trees. this defeats the purpose of the decoration theme in the room................. and now that i have all these trees what do i do now????

this acct is a north american delux and i use ie8

i have not played around with my other purple holiday trees in my other rooms where there is only one............ or on my other two accts......................... i know they had issues with this tree when they first offered it............. are they fixed? is it just me??????????????
:wallba sh:
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: blue holiday tree wont let anything be moved unless you remove it from the room

this glitch is really weird. i moved my bed but as long as there is any of the purple trees below it, in the room, my pet wont lay in the bed. if i click in one particular point in the bed then maybe it will lay on the bed. nothing can be moved in this room unless i take all the trees out or put the trees on one side, then work on the other side, and vice versa................

the trees light up like they are supposed to when the pet goes near them.............

im dying to know if others are having issues with these trees, if you have more than one in a room.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #8

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: blue holiday tree wont let anything be moved unless you remove it from the room

i have not put mine in my room yet, but will have to try that!

i can not beleive they did not have more trees this year!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #9
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

That's a very strange glitch...I haven't been into my Christmas room for a few days, so I haven'y experienced this yet. I suppose I'll check it out as soon as I can. If this bothers anyone, I'm sorry this is happening to you, and I hope this glitch gets fixed soon! I'll do a little searching and if I find anything interesting, I'll come out and post it here.

Happy Holidays!

=] Taylor
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
i wish i was a

this rotten glitch is still happening to me............... and i guess maybe its not more widespread becaue i dont think many got thits tree.................... the only reason i did was because i wanted to decorate my blufadoodle s room with a bunch of them. now i have a bunch of them but cant use the room
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed