Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 07:39 AM   #11
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Balloon Darts not working

Tried on two Asian accounts and got two oops messages.

I am hoping for Euro and American accounts to work.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #12
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Update for the glitch report. Still not working. Just tried the Euro account. CJ
Old 12-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Kiros will become famous soon enough

I'm on my American, and only, account and I cannot play balloon darts either :/
Kiros is offline Male
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #14
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default BALLOON DARTZ OOPS!

OOPS! You can't play Balloon Dartz right now...
Yet another thing that does not work in Webkinz...Balloon Dartz Failure.JPG
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #15

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I was really wanting to play, but it is not working. I hope they get it working soon. I love this balloon dartz and wanted to see some of the new things it had to offer.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I will add it to the Glitch Report
Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Judging from the problems experiences since early this morning, balloon dartz just isn't going to work today. So sad! But at least WI has the answer, as always!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #18

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: BALLOON DARTZ OOPS!

No kidding! I clicked on it and got that same message.

I think that Webkinz is getting glitchier by the day!
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #19

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is once again happening. I tried my Asian account for 4PM, and it will not work again.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #20
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I was hoping it would be fixed by today. But I just tried it on my European account, and it did not work again. Has anyone gotten it to work?
acourt is offline Female
Closed